Chapter 10 : Paint?

You guys should hear this song!  It sounds exactly like Sophie and Keefe!
Sophie pov

I fell to the bed backwards as I thought. Yesterday was pretty fun, but like not too fun? So, yesterday after Keefe made say that... we didn't have anything to do so he left. I got couldn't wipe the smile off my face the whole day.

A picture of Keefe sleeping peacefully entered my head. He looked so adorable and cute, I wanted to pinch his cheeks because he was so cute. But that'll just be weird to him.

Wait, did I just call him cute?! I mean he is cute. Shut up! Wow now I'm having a conversation with myself. Anyway... I feel like I'm starting to like Keefe? Like, ' like like'.

I think he likes me too? I mean he asked me on a date? Ugh, this is too confusing.

"Sophie?" I looked up to see Edaline looking at me worried.

"Yea?"

"Who are you thinking about?" Edaline asks me, wiggling her eyebrows.

"No one!" I say a little too quick and I act as if I'm eating.

"Ok then!" Edaline says with a sappy smile on her face. I finished eating my breakfast which was light orange colour and tasted a lot like pancakes. I stepped outside my house and started walking towards Calla's Panakes tree.

I sat down and started picking the grass on the ground and spilling them in half, which was actually hard. I wish I had something to do.

I sighed as I fell backwards, I forgot that the ground wasn't going to be as soft as my bed.

"Ouch!" Said a voice which belonged to Keefe.

"Hey Keefe!" I told him smiling, looking back from my position on the ground which was hard.

"Oooo! Looks like someone's happy to see me!" He says as I blush and sit straight.

"No, I'm not" I say quickly before he could say anything else.

"Nu uh! I don't believe it!"

"Well you should!" I tell him cooling my face down. I could hear him coming closer to me and plopping down next to me.

"Whatcha doing here Foster?" He asked smirking adorably, I should probably stop that.

"Nothing just sitting and thinking" I said plainly.

"Don't worry Foster! Now that I'm here we can do something fun!"

"This is fun!" I tell him with a sigh.

"You, yourself don't believe that!" He said smirking.

"How-you-empath-ugh!" I say as I try to find something to say.

"Wow, I made the Great Foster speechless!" He said smirking.

"Fine!" I tell him giving in.

"Fine what?" He asked knowing exactly what I meant.

"Fine this is boring" I muttered.

"Well let's do something fun! Come on!" He says as he hooks his hand through mine and starts dragging me.

"Hey! Slow do-" Right before I could finish my sentence I tripped on literally nothing! But since Keefe's hand was hooked through my hand when I fell, so he fell too, right on top of me.

"Ow! You're so heavy!" I tell him trying to push him off.

"Did you think I was gonna be as light as you?" He asked. Looking into my eyes. As I looked into his eyes I couldn't make myself look way. It was like when you swim in a big lake and your not looking where you're going and you just get stuck.