Chapter: 5 the date

Sophie's pov

I was panicking a lot after somebody (Keefe) rang the bell.

"Relax Sophie!" Biana tried to calm me.

"How can I relax ?!" I replied back.

"Just take a deep breathe...and relax you aren't going on a date with a stranger! You're going on a date with a person who you known for a long time and have trusted!" That made me blush a bit."Ok, ok maybe I overreacted a bit"

"A bit?"

"Ok, maybe I overreacted a little more than a bit"

"Anyway, are we going down or are you going to keep your date waiting for you?" That made me wonder who opened the door? Edaline must have opened the door or... what if Grady opened the door?! I better hurry, before something happens to Keefe!

"We better go down!" I say urgently.

"That's what I been trying to say to you! But you kept ignoring me!" Biana replied.

"Ok! Let's go!" I tell Biana.

"Wait, you forgot your boots!" She told me as she was pointed to the boots which was near my bed.

(This is the picture of the boots I forgot to add in the last chapter)

As I started  wearing my shoes I knew that it would be really hard trying not to trip with the heels

As I started wearing my shoes I knew that it would be really hard trying not to trip with the heels. After wearing my shoes I got up from the bed where I was sitting and I started to wobble but I got my balance and started walking to the door and made it.

The next challenge is the stairs. I can do this I thought as I started walking down the stairs by holding the rail in the side and I made it!

"Hey Keefe" I told shyly waving to him as I take a look at him he's wearing a black shirt and grey pants.

"Hey Foster, you're finally here!" He told me. Was really late on a date with Keefe? What if he doesn't like people who are not punctual? Will-

"Foster are you ready ?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"But you still haven't answered my question!" Grady yelled. I look to the side and see Edaline smiling at us and Grady crossing his arms and having a angry expression on his face. I completely forgot about Grady! I actually thought I could go out without Grady noticing.

"So, what was the question?" I mumbled.

"So let me repeat the question where are you taking Sophie?" Grady asked as his expression remained the same.

"It's a surprise even for you" Keefe told Grady.

"How do I know you're not kidnapping her?" Grady questioned Keefe.

"Why would I kidnap Foster?" Keefe replied.

"What if-" Grady was cut of by Edaline.

"Enough with the questions just let them go!" Edaline whisper shouted Grady.

"How could you trust him?!" Whisper shouted back.

"Just..." Edaline started pushing Grady to the Kitchen.

"Bye guys have fun" Edaline told us as she continued pushing Grady.

"But not too much fun!" Grady shouted as we almost stepped outside.

"So, where are we going?" I asked Keefe.

"How much times do I have to tell you guys it's a surprise!" He replied.
"Can I get a hint?"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Pleease"

"No"

"Why not?"

"Because I say so"

"You're mean!"

"Hey, I'm not mean!" He says as he starts to cover my eyes.

"Why are you covering my eyes?"

"Cause it's a surprise!" He says with fake enthusiasm. I feel us light leap. As I try to peel Keefe's off my eyes he just tightens the grip around my eyes.

"The surprise isn't over yet" Keefe says.

"But..."

"Are we there yet?" I asked getting bored.

"Almost" he replies. I feel like I've been walking for hours.

"We are here!" He says as he peels his hands from covering my eyes. I open my eyes and gasp... it's so pretty! Keefe has set up a picnic but the best was that the picnic was under the trees with pink and purple leaves. And it looked like we were in a forest? But the view was amazing!

"Do you like it?" Keefe asked from behind me.

"I love it!" I told him as I wrapped my hands around him and hugged him, he stiffened at first but relaxed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me back.

"Wait, do you have mallowmelt?" I asked as I looked around trying to find it.

"I knew it was your favourite so brought it!" He replies as points to a box on the blanket. I happily ran to the mallowmelt box. I sat near the box and I took the box in my hand and when I was about to open it, someone grabbed the box from me.

"Hey! Give it back!" I shout to Keefe.

"It's for desert not now!" He shouts back. I walk to him and try to take the box back but he just holds it higher. I jump and raise my right hand trying to take the box.

"You look so adorable trying to take the box from me!" He says as he pinches my left check with his right hand.

"Hey!" I say pushing his hand away from my check, blushing.

"I love playing Make Foster Blush" he says to me as I blush.

"Do you have anything planned to do?" I ask him.

"Not really..." as he says that I start walking towards the picnic place. And I sit on the blanket.

"Do you wanna start keeping the food on the blanket?" He asked me after 2 minutes 8 seconds and yes I counted.

"Ok!" I say starting to keep the food out of the picnic bag.

"It's 6:00" he says.

"When are we going to eat?" I ask him.

"At 6:40 or so"

"Oooo! Do you wanna play hide and seek?" I ask him with excitement.

"Of course but if you lose don't cry!" He replied.

"You'll be the one who's crying!"

"We'll see, shall we?"

"First, you're gonna be the seeker" I inform him.

"How come you get to choose who counts?" He said as he pouted.

"I just get to choose and count till 50" I told him.

"Fine" he huffs as he tuns around facing the tree and starts to count.

I start to run but slow down so, I don't make any sound and because I'm out of beath.

Sorry guys, I haven't updated in a long time :(
Anyway, hope you guys liked the chapter.
Byeee!

-Nova