Ch. 20 *Edited*

Hazel POV:

We arrive at Camp Jupiter late the next morning. Frank is here. I know it. I almost jumped off the ship, but Percy stopped me.

"Now, we don't want anyone dying, do we?" Percy sets a hand on my shoulder. I look at him sheepishly.

"Can the ship hurry up and land?"

"Gods, Hazel, you have to be patient if you don't want all of us to crash and die!" Leo shouts. When we finally get close enough, Leo lets us down the ladder. I go down first, followed by the others. Soldiers stood, ready to attack us. I see Reyna push through the crowd, followed by:

"Frank!" I run to him, he looks at me surprised, then hugs me. "Ja-Jason told me that you went- Then I felt your footsteps so I used Arion to get me to the Argo, and now you're here!"

"It's alright, Hazel. I'm okay now."

Reyna clears her throat. "If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?"

"We need your help," Percy walks up. "I'm sorry, Frank. If... If I did something instead of just standing there-"

"It's fine, Percy, it's not your fault," Percy looks like he wants to say more, but thinks better of it.

"Why do you need our aid?"

"Nyx, Erebus, and," Nico shudders, "Tartarus are rising. We'll need your help."

"We'll talk about this in the Senate House. Senators sequitur," Follow. We walk up to the Pomerian Line, where Terminus stops us. Julia stands next to him with a huge smile on her face.

"Julia, could Jordan here stay with you?" Percy asks. Jordan took in their surroundings before waving to Julia, but they still didn't want to leave Percy's side. "I promise that I'll tell you later."

"Ok!" Jordan walks over to Julia and strikes up a conversation. We all get through Terminus, except Percy.

"Hey! I see that weapon in your pocket!" Terminus shouts. Percy takes out his pen.

"Sorry, I forgot it was in my pocket, Termy," Percy walks to us, ignoring Terminus' shouts.

"Termy," Nico snorts, and Will elbows him. We walk to the Senate House.

/\/\/\/\/\//\

"We have decided to aid you in the war, but you owe us," Reyna says. I can feel the weight being lifted off of our shoulders.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning for Camp Half-Blood," Percy stands up. "That should give you enough time to tell your soldiers and prepare for the trip in the Argo II."

"How will all of our soldiers fit?"

"Easy," Leo speaks up. "We share rooms. Percy, Nico, Frank, Will, the Stolls, and me can all share a room. Some of your soldiers can use the Stolls' room because they have the biggest room. Hazel, Calypso, and Reyna can all share a room."

"Wow, I didn't know you could be all serious, Leo," Percy smirks at him.

"Hey!" Leo glares at Percy, who just stares back. Seconds later they both burst out laughing.

"Well, I believe that is all, you may go."

Frank and Reyna are whispering back and forth to each other. I walk up to them.

"Hey, guys, what you whispering about?" They jump. Frank and Reyna look at each other, having a silent conversation.

"Come with us," Reyna says. We walk around New Rome until we reach the Garden of Bacchus. Percy and the Stolls are already there.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Percy looks over at us, and the Stolls turn around to face us. We walk over to the trio.

"Not planning on pranking everyone, are you?" Reyna gives them a look.

"No, not at all. Nice bracelet, Frank, where'd you get it? I would kill for one of those is you know what I mean" I look at Frank to see a bracelet on his wrist.

Percy/Order POV:

The meeting is over. Finally! That felt like forever. I decide to take a walk around New Rome. Two people are following me, I decide to go somewhere somewhat private to talk to them, the Garden of Bacchus.

"I know you're there," I turn around. Connor and Travis walk out of their so-called hiding spots glaring at each other.

"Percy, we need to tell you something."

I know what they want to say. They wanted to tell me earlier, but the brothers took an oath.

"If it has to do with something that you swore on the Styx about, I would rather not have to have a chat with Styx later," the Stolls' eyes widen. I smirk at them. "So it does. Relax, I figured it out."

"I-I-I-I... Whaaaaa?" Travis gapes at me.

"I told you that he figured it out already!" Connor punches his brother's shoulder. "Now hand them over."

"Fine," Travis fishes some drachmas out of his pocket, counts them, then hands them to his brother. He looks at me. "So what does this mean?"

"I guess you could say that 'the tricksters face the truth'" I turn around and look at the view.

"Can we join you?" Connor stands next to me, Travis on the other side.

"Sure, I guess. I'm not the one in charge, but if you want to speak to them directly, you should ask Frank."

"So he's on our side then?"

"Yes, and he's coming this way," I look at Frank, who's accompanied by Hazel and Reyna. "Hey, guys. What's up?"

"Not planning on pranking everyone, are you?" Reyna glares at each one of us.

"No, not at all," I notice Frank's bracelet. Greek letters on each bead. I wink at him. "Nice bracelet,

Frank, where'd you get it? I would kill for one of those if you know what I mean."

Frank looks at me. Connor and Travis laugh at Frank's expression.

"Why are you guys up here?" Reyna asks us.

"Well I was going to take a walk around New Rome, but these two decided to follow me, so I walked up here to talk to them."

"We came up here to talk to Hazel."

"Why did you want to talk to me?" Hazel looks between all of us trying to figure out what's going on.

"What they want to say is that they are siding with Tartarus and Co. during the war and they want you to join," I say bluntly. "I don't think war is necessary, but I don't think I can stop it."

"I'm sorry, what?" Hazel looks at us wide-eyed. I gesture to Frank to explain, so he does. "That's a lot to take in. The gods said you tried to attack them, but in reality, it's the other way around?"

"Yep."

"Ooookay, that's a lot to take in, but I'll think about it. I won't tell anyone about this conversation, so don't worry."

"Wasn't going to," I nod at her and motion for the Stolls to follow me out of there. Those three would talk it out. The Stolls walk off, no doubt to prank someone, while I head back to Jordan. When I get there it looks like Jordan was having a blast with Julia. I leave them be, it's nice for Jordan to hang around someone their age.

/\/\/\\/\

1158 Words

2 edited today les go