Ch. 23 *Edited*

Order POV:

I'm on Olympus, clearly the past. There was a giant crack in the middle of the throne room. I see myself and Kronos unconscious on the floor, tied up and shackled to the floor in celestial bronze chains.

"Plan 1131451991 complete. Their memories are wiped. Hera are the memories secure?" Athena looked at the Queen of Olympus.

"Yes, they are secure."

"Remember, slowly re-"

"I know Athena, slowly release his memories, then have Order become the prophecy child and save us."

"Great. Now, plan 1859143118141205, reincarnation."

"Have we chosen proper caretakers?" Zeus asked his daughter.

"Yes, we have. Order will have to be one of the Big Three's children, as we can't hide his power away forever. I've been leaning towards Poseidon. As much as I hate him, Order looks closest to him and his personality will most likely end up being close to his. So, Poseidon, anyone you fancy lately?"

Poseidon's cheek's golden in embarrassment. He mumbled something and looked down.

"What was that? You do fancy someone!" you could hear Athena's smirk in her voice. Zeus instinctively reached for his master bolt, ready to strike down this mortal. "Father, I wouldn't go killing this person off. Poseidon knows about your children, but he hasn't tried to kill him or their mother. Besides, she will be valuable to the plan. Sea Scum would you bring her here."

"Who have we chosen for Kronos' caretaker?" Poseidon asked, eager to change the subject.

"Well, I think a son of Hermes or Apollo would best fit for Kronos. They both already have a lot of

children. Do either one of you fancy anyone at the moment?"

Hermes and Apollo stare at each other, having a silent fight over who'll take Kronos. Hermes gave in and nodded. Poseidon and Hermes flashed out and came back a minute later with their chosen suitors. Sally Jackson and May Castellan. The girls smiled at each other nervously, each wondering why they were brought to the Olympian council. Both of them were hesitant at first but eventually agreed to it.

The gods start chanting an ancient spell. By the time they're done Kronos and I are now inside of each woman. Ugh, that's weird to think about.

"We'll have Kronos age a little bit faster so by the time he gets to Camp Half-Blood he'll be at least 4 years older than Order. Technically if Order were to be the prophecy child he'd have to be adopted by Poseidon."

"What! No, I am not doing that!"

"You have to, it's the only way."

"Even if it means that my children won't get the credit, I agree with my daughter. It will be the smartest move moving forward." Zeus said.

Poseidon grumbled something then nodded, "I expect to have a favor from you in the future."

"I guess that's reasonable, as long as it's small."

/\/\/\/\/\/

"Brother, can you go one day without getting yourself hurt?" Order is sitting next to me on the edge of a cliff. Water resting below with the sun setting on the horizon.

"I guess not. Maybe I should've been named Chaos, and you Order."

She chuckles, "While it may seem more accurate right now, it's not. You're the one that wants Universal Peace. Though we may have created this universe, we can't control everything in it. Like, I'm more carefree on what happens in this universe. What happens, happens. I don't stay stuck on issues for too long, as you do."