Ch. 17 *Edited*

Frank POV:

"You can come out now," Kronos says. A figure walks out. Someone with horns? Wait, Grover?

"Grover? You're the spy? You stole the Fleece?" I don't know how to feel about that. Isn't he supposed to protect nature, not harm it? "How long?"

"Yes, I am the spy. Since I met Pan, he's been guiding me," Grover pulls out a chair and sits down. "What's up?"

"What's up? You're expecting me not to freak out? Give me one reason I should join you guys."

"I can give you many reasons. For one the gods are selfish brats that whine when they don't get what they want, erased Kronos and Percy's memory just because they were trying to make peace with them, and took away the majority of their powers. You've been misled by the gods."

"How do I know if you are the one being misled?"

"You are just going to have to trust me. If you really want me to I can swear on the Styx," I nod, if Grover follows through then he's telling the truth or he's done a big favor for Styx. "I swear on the Styx that the gods erased Percy and Kronos' memories because they wanted to make peace with them."

Nothing happened to him, so I guess he was telling the truth. I take a deep breath. "Okay."

"Okay, what?"

"I'll join you, but don't harm Hazel," I hope I'm making the right decision.

"Great, let's show you around. Hey Rhea, want to show Frank around with me?"

"You know I'll have to get out of Tartarus sometime so they know I survived."

"Yeah, we're thinking about having you show up at Camp Jupiter. We want you to try and recruit as many Romans as possible. You weren't really informed about Percy's situation at all at camp, were you?"

"Only Hazel, Jason, and I know about it, possibly Reyna, I'm not sure though," we walk through a huge set of doors.

"Here we are, our main base," Rhea spread out her arms, presenting us to the base. Wow, it was busy, monsters going back and forth carrying weapons, food, and other stuff. It looked like some sort of fancy hotel, a very fancy hotel. Rhea leads us through to a dining room. "I'm sure you guys are hungry, we will have Victoria bring out some food in about 5 to 10 minutes."

"Thanks, Rhea!" Grover waves goodbye as Rhea exits the room. We sit down across from each other. "So, Frank, how was your fall into Tartarus?"

"I guess it was alright, except for my arm having a gaping hole in it and having to fall for days."

"So that's why your shirt is around your arm. How are you acting so calm about this?"

"I don't know, honestly. I guess it's just mythology, nothing should surprise us, I guess."

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Grover leans back in his chair. "How much longer until our food comes?"

"It's only been a couple of minutes, Grover. What do they even serve here?"

"Just wait! It's the best food in your life, my buddy Jeff cooks it all. He makes sure to give me a side of aluminum cans."

We didn't have to wait long. As soon as Grover finished his sentence plates of food were brought out. The smell was appealing, the looks of it even better. Eggs and bacon. I didn't know we were having breakfast. I take a bite, and immediate satisfaction comes. I relax my shoulders, not noticing that they were tensed in the first place.

"It's good, isn't it," I look over at Grover's plate; the only difference is that he has cans instead of bacon.

"So, when am I going back to the surface?"