Ch. 1 *Edited*

Percy POV:

Hi, I am Perseus Jackson, but please call me Percy. At the moment, I have a splitting headache, amazing I know. I've had headaches on and off for a few weeks now, but it hasn't been as painful. Usually, a small bite of ambrosia or a nice cup of water would help, but neither has worked today.

I've been thinking about last summer. Leo's been missing for almost a whole year now, but Nico has insisted he was still alive. After sacrificing himself to practically explode Gaea, a few burnt chunks of dirt falling to the ground, one landing next to me. Annabeth insisted that I didn't keep it, but I did. It's a little succulent, and somehow it's still alive, its green leaves staring at me as I sit on my bed. Sometimes I would wake up to what I swear is a voice next to my ear saying, "Remember who you truly are, Jackson." It's creepy, and I'm positive that it's coming from my plant, but I don't have the heart to throw Steve away.

Remember who I truly am? I am Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon, Annabeth's ex, holder of too many titles. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Annabeth and I broke up. It was mutual, and Annabeth was the first to tell me a few days later she was aromantic, then proceeded to tell me what that means. We agreed our time together was nice, but we also thought being best friends was better.

My headache slowly worsens, so I walk out of my cabin to get some fresh air. The whole world is blurry. Maybe I should go to the infirmary? Yeah, then I could get a healer to check up on me. Why are people looking at me? Do I have something on my face?

"Remember who you truly are Perseus Jackson! Remember," Gaea taunts me. "You'll know soon enough."

I feel myself hit the grass. I couldn't think, couldn't breathe. My eyes close, and I can't open them.

/\/\/\/\/

Olympus, but none of Annabeth's designs are up. Before the 2nd Titan War, I'm guessing. A man with the darkest hair I've seen stands before the gods, clearly upset.

"You can't do that! Give him back!" The man says. His ever-changing eyes shine in rage.

"Give back who?" Zeus says, but even I could tell he was lying...

"You know who I'm talking about. You can't just kidnap people!"

"I do what is best for the world," Zeus glances at Ares, before gripping his master bolt tighter.

"No, You don't! Don't you understand! You do what's best for you. You selfish bi-" Zeus tosses his master bolt at the dark-haired man catching it with ease. He bends the bolt slightly, twirling it in his hands. Ares and Athena move up behind him, and Artemis shoots the bolt out of the man's hand. Athena smacks the man in the back of the head with her shield, Ares kicks the man in the back so he falls on his stomach.

"Chain him," Zeus booms. "Good work Ares."

Athena glares, first at Zeus, then Ares. "Father, I don't think this is the best because we al-"

"We already have him, but I have other plans, you know," Zeus says. "Special plans for anyone that wants to get in my way."

"Which plans Father?" Athena asks

"Plan 1131451991 and Plan 1859143118141205," Zeus turns towards his daughter, who looks shocked.

"Father those plans-"

"I know what I'm doing, daughter," Zeus looks at the man and smiles. "It's for the best."

/\/\/\/

A dark room. Gaea, Tartarus, Nyx, Erebus, the giants, and the Titans are all huddled at a table.

"We need to get him back," Gaea hums.

"We've tried everything, Gaea, but he is blinded by the gods," Tartarus looks at her sister.

"The gods did evil. Kidnapping him like that! That was long ago, and we don't even know if he's still alive. If he's even a part of Perseus anymore," Kronos says.

"When I met with him, he was definitely in there, I could feel the power," Gaea said. "Surely you saw that too."

"Yes, mother, but the gods clearly have control over him, and I don't know how we can change it."

"If anyone can get to him, it's you."

/\/\/\/\/

I open my eyes. What were those deities talking about? I look around, I'm in the infirmary. Will's cleaning up the bed next to me. He turns around and sees me awake.

"What happened?" I ask groggily. My headache is gone, mostly.

"You passed out, Percy. Good thing you passed out there and not in your cabin. Gods know how long you'd have been in there on your own. With a concussion no less," Will explains.

"Oh."

"You're fine now, don't worry," Will reassures me.

"Ok good," I get up to leave and see a hint of worry in Will's eyes. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I was just thinking," Will says. "Dinners in a bit, but you-."

"Ok. Thanks, Will," I walk out of the infirmary before Will can stop me. I walk back to my cabin.

I sit on my bed, thinking the dreams over. What are those plans? 11368009338? No, that's not it. Do the gods really have that many plans? Who was the black-haired man? Why do those deities want me to know who I am? I know who I am. Though they were right about one thing though. The gods are evil, in their own way. Not paying attention to us, not helping us in the wars as much as they could've, not caring if one of us died in the wars because we are their soldiers, not their children. Was Luke right? No, don't think like that Percy. The gods are fine, just a little problematic at times.

The horn sounds, signaling dinner. I'll ask Chiron about my dream tomorrow, I don't want to bother him during dinner. I walk to the pavilion, sit down at the Poseidon table, and grab some food. As I walk up to the fire, Will grabs my wrist.

"I'm sitting with you because clearly, you don't understand how severe a concussion can be."

"Will, I'm fine, really. I've had worse."

"That doesn't just mean you can brush it off like nothing!" We both slide part of our food into the fire.

"Ugh, Will, it was just a little headache," I sit back down, Will sliding in next to me.

"Ah, yes, a headache that led you to passing out and having to be carried to the infirmary."

"It wasn't even that bad!"

"Whatever you want to believe, Percy. But you're going to check in with me in the morning."

"Ugh!"

"Or do you want me to hunt you down?" Will smirked at me, and to be real, I was terrified of him. He can be scarier than Nico sometimes.

"Fine."

"Glad we could come to an agreement, I'll be seeing you in the morning, Percy," Will gets up, heading back to his father's table.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever!" I shout, I see Will shake his head. I stick my tongue out, even though he can't see. He's so dramatic sometimes.

/\/\/\

1,197 Words

1st Chapter Redone!

Only a lot more to go lol

Hoping to get the next edited chapter out before the end of the month, but we'll see what happens

Stay cute!!!

Love Y'all