Ch. 8 *Edited*

Percy POV:

"Seaweed Brain, go get Chiron," Annabeth stares at where the Fleece should be, before stepping back and taking a deep breath. "Piper, could you try and calm Peleus?"

Piper walks up to Annabeth, keeping an eye on the bare tree and a very upset Peleus. I jog back down the hill to the Big House. Chiron trots his way over and we meet in the middle, he had a smile on his face before seeing my expression.

"What is going on Percy?" Chiron's posture switches from relaxed to tense. I take a deep breath and tell him. Had he really not hear Peleus roar?

"The Golden Fleece was stolen," Chiron stares at me for a few seconds before processing the information and beelining (horselining?) it to Peleus, the tree, and the forming crowd of campers at the border of Camp

."Is everyone okay?" Chiron surveys the campers, before stepping closer to the dragon, which Piper has lulled to sleep. Nods and a few answers rang through the crowd.

"What are we going to do, Chiron?"

"We need to find the Golden Fleece."

"Does that mean another quest?" Annabeth finally looks away from Thalia's tree. Her voice is strong, but I could see how tired she is of all this, how tired we all are.

"Yes," Chiron looks down, "I know you guys need a well-deserved break, but it seems like The Fates seem to have it out for this generation."

"Does this mean we'll have to contact Rachel?" Will speaks up from his spot beside Nico.

"Yes, we'll need to get in contact with Rachel for a prophecy," Chiron sighs. "Without a prophecy, it would be difficult for permission from the gods or even a slight sense of where to go if we do get permission."

"I can go contact her right now," Chiron nods and I run to my cabin, turn the light on, pull some water from the fountain, and move the water around until it makes a rainbow. I pull out a drachma and toss it into the mist. "Oh, Fleecy, do me a solid, show me Rachel Dare, wherever she is."

Rachel appeared, paint smudges on her face, and focused on a poster in front of her. She grabs a small paintbrush and dips it in black paint. Her red hair was held back in a low ponytail. My guess is that she is painting a poster for a charity.

"Boo!" I yell, she jumps, almost getting more paint on her face.

"Ah! Percy, you can't do that!" she smudged paint on her poster. Rachel sighs and sets her paint pallet down. "Anyways I'm assuming you didn't message me to chat."

"No, sorry. Big emergency at camp, the Fleece is missing, as in the Golden Fleece. Peleus is freaking out, and I haven't talked to Grover yet, but I know he won't like the news. Anyways, how soon can you get here, to see if there's a quest?"

Rachel checks the time. "Probably tomorrow around midday, I'll convince Dad that I'm picking strawberries, though before anything I need to fix this poster because it's going up tonight.."

"If you wanted to pick strawberries, you could probably find some in your hair, you know," Rachel sighs at my red head joke. "I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Yep." she cuts through the Fleecy message. I sigh and walk back and see that everyone has gathered in the Mess Hall.

"Rachel will be here tomorrow, around early afternoon at the latest," I inform Chiron, who nods, and I go sit down at my table.

"Thalia's tree is dying, whoever took the Fleece must've poisoned it with more poison," Chiron says, his voice carrying through the pavilion. "We'll need more campers on border duty, and heavier training in case if monsters decide to attack again."