➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘞𝘏𝘐𝘛𝘌 𝘍𝘌𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘙𝘐] - [𝘍𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘒 𝘖𝘊𝘌𝘈𝘕]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The millions of droplets cascaded from the overpowering cloak of darkness. The velvety drops sunk its way into my skin, feeling the coldness numb my body.

The definite lightning that woke the gods, that broke the world into seven yet you're still hollow, still empty. The cracks of my soul being infected by the poison left behind.

Why did you leave me? In a world full of deserted dreams and stolen fairytales.

My knees sunk into the thick mud, dead eyes staring at the stone that was set in front of me.

Take me please, take me to the world full of open books and promised lands, take me to the place which you desired so much. Why must I be the cause of your demise?

Why must I be left alone?

My voice grew tired, tired of incoherent words and screams of pure rage and loss. Then there was silence, silence that feels like sharp thorns piercing through raw flesh. Silence that feels like a cold embrace.

A silence that feels like the next life.

⊱ ────── {⋆⌘⋆} ────── ⊰

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘎𝘓𝘐𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘙] - [𝘛𝘠𝘓𝘌𝘙 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘊𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘛𝘖𝘙]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

"She's drooling all over her book."

"STOP TAKING PICTURES OF HER SASHA!"

"THERE'S MOUTH PEE ALL OVER THE TABLE ."

The three girls were crowding around the H/C haired girl, who was deep in sleep, watching her drool all over her expensive textbooks.

"She needs a break." The petite blonde looked at her friend with a sympathetic look.

"Isn't it the party today?" Ymir questioned, eyebrows raising.

"LET'S WAKE HER UP!" Sasha shouted while taking pictures of the girl who was deep in slumber.

"That's not a very good id-" Ymir got cut off by the said girl who woke up and had pure rage plastered on her face.

F/N POV

"SASHA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"

"Nothing hehe." Sasha stood there with fear struck onto her features, while letting out a nervous laugh at the angry girl.

"If you put that on your Snapchat story I swear I'll-"

"Will what?" The auburn girl's arms crossed and a smirk started growing on her face.

"You bitch." I stood up getting ready to chase her and Sasha started to sprint to the other side of the room.

I stood in front of her as she hid in the corner of her bed, ready to snatch the phone out of her hands.

"Please don't kill me, I'm too young to die." The girl nervously murmured.

Her phone was in arms reach and I took it quickly, ready to delete the snaps. Once I deleted them I saw a person on her chats who looked familiar.