➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 13

《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》《•》

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘔𝘉𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘍 𝘙𝘌𝘍𝘓𝘌𝘊𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕] - [𝘔𝘈𝘊 𝘋𝘌𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘖]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

'The grips of the earth had lost its fingertips as it sunk deeper into the bones of dead prisoners and corrupt emperors, the souls had found themselves rotating into mars but the Gods had held the galaxy in their arms, controlling the empty spirits with their strings, that was the truest tragedy of all, dead stories and sore screams orbiting around the once steady moon. What must the angels do now? knowing that they were falling into their eternal doom.'

Bittersweet berries and clementines coated the children's tongues as they sat underneath the ever-growing willow tree. The soft petals of bluebells brushed their feet as they discussed their starry minds and escaped the clutches of the voices of the world.

The colourful storm that brewed in the teal eyed boy scared the girl, she was always fascinated by his mind and heart, a nymph of endless possibilities and chances. She would constantly dream that they could make a new world out of the clouds and the scabs of wounded soldiers.

He would sit underneath the tree mind-boggled by the wreckage that the Gods spat on him. He was merely an offspring of the dead artists that couldn't let their fingers bleed the bronze liquid that the world desired.

Teal eyes that shone the clearest dreams and tales would one day let its light blown away by the destruction that faced him. The young boy sat cross-legged under the leaves and both hands on the glass of fruit he drank. He had been staring at his companion with dreamy soft eyes while she gently plaited his hair.

The colours of durability would test him every day. He was enchanted by her, the soft waves of light reflecting onto her skin and her wings, which were wetted in petunias and lilies. She was a true beauty, the Gods that had birthed her had blessed her with their dainty fingers and obscure minds.

'I think you made me grow a heart.'

'It stings, it stings, why don't humans rip this out of their chests.'

'If I leave it maybe it'll rot away.'

The chocolate haired boy softly smiled at his friend whilst giggles spilt out her lips, A muse she was, lightning up sparks in veins and stars. He softly grabbed the girls hand and carefully put it his hand on top of hers, their fingertips caressed and their gazes stayed intact.

The girl was bewildered by his sudden affection but had accepted it regardless, his love language wasn't sweet affirmations but it was longing touches and grazing hands.

He asked the wind to play with his hair, the stray strands harmoniously sang melodies and tunes. He reached for his pocket and grabbed an object that made a wide smile grow on his friend's lips. It was a strawberry ring pop, her favourite flavour, he gripped her fingertips and slipped it on.

"What's this Eren?"

"A promise."

The h/c haired girl was perplexed, he would often make promises and oaths with her to seal the path between their consciousness. He had a tendency to make rash decisions purely out of his emotions and was swayed by the heat in his mind however she always wondered what had led him into wanting to be constantly reassured.