➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 21

⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒⌒

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔 𝘎𝘐𝘙𝘓] - [𝘊𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘈𝘜𝘕𝘛]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

SHOW ME YOUR TRUE FORM.

I sit here in your thrown with a severed heart, the gull leaking out of my veins and my mind is becoming intoxicated on the lack of oxygen that is left in the room. Why is death so sombre? You promised flashing lights and a rainbow sky but there is nothing but ripped up limbs and deserted whims.

The breeze is sweet as the soft petals are wrapping the air up like a present, the new green that flourished in the ground is glancing upon the neighbouring children, their excitement so loud it could wake up the hibernating demons. Sweet honey-like sunlight and the flowing waves of the river enchanted the children, they had come here in the deserted wilderness to explore the lands.

"Eren what if we are lost?." The blonde panicked, grabbing the teal eyed boys sleeve, his blue hues darting across the isolated area, looming trees and grass that reeked of possession.

"We aren't lost don't worry, look at f/n she found something." He pointed at the wandering girl, her sundress dragging across the soil and her eyes widened with gleam. "LOOK OVER HERE ARMIN, THERE'S A RIVER!" She screamed, grabbing the blondes sleeve and pulling him aside to show him the clear water.

Now feeling the touch of his friends his panic had decreased and his frown had turned into a closed-eyed smile, the girl twirled her finger around the water, feeling the sharp coldness prickle at her skin, despite that she shaped her hands like a bowl and dunked them in, collecting the water and feeling it drip down the cracks between her fingers.

"LOOK THERE ARE FISHES OVER THERE!" Eren joined in, pointing at the crowd of colourful fishes, feeling amazed by their scales and patterns. The other two joined in and crouched by at the edge of the river. "Woah they have such pretty colours." The h/c haired girl beamed. They stared at them in awe.

"That one reminds me of you Eren," Armin called attention to the green fish that was swirling around the others, protecting them from the other predators that might come their way. "No way, I would be a shark." The chocolate hair boy preached, squinting his eyes to emphasise his point.

"You would not be a shark." F/n sneered, grimacing at his words. The blonde could tell a conflict was about to arise so he stepped back into the distance and rolled his eyes at the two, both of their fangs out ready to bite.

"And why not?" Eren snarled, already standing up to argue with his companion. The girl sensed his light aggressiveness and decided to stir the pot more. "Because I would be the shark." She commented with pride, both her arms crossed and a cocky smile plastered across her face.

"HUH?! NO, YOU WOULD NOT!" The teal eyed boy insisted, waggling his finger around. The girl rolled her eyes and furrowed her brows.

"NO, I WOULD BE."

"WOULD TO."

"WOULD NOT."

"WOULD TO."

They argued back and forth until Armin came to intervene yet again, he was always put in this position no matter what, telling his friends to calm down and proposing an idea.