➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 22

·*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*·゚゚

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔,𝘐𝘝𝘖𝘙𝘠] - [𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔,𝘐𝘝𝘖𝘙𝘠]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

WHAT MADE YOU COUNT THE GOOSEBUMPS ON MY SKIN?

The circles of hell are shrinking, making a special place for you, a sinkhole that broke through from the weight of all your sins. Wipe them away and start again loverboy, my pure heart deserves the same.

The wintry air that swirled around the fluttering trees sat beneath the velvety night sky, the black cloak hugging the lights like it were a mother. The young boy panted while putting his hands on his knees, the trek up the steep hill was something he couldn't handle anymore.

"It's too steep." The boy stated through fast-paced breaths, the girl stood at the edge of the path, staring at the lands that curved and hid underneath the vast gaze of the God's holding hands like it were a ritual. She stared at the black sky which was lightening up, indicating sunrise.

The thought of seeing the numerous luscious colours splotched together was something which she had yearned for, needing something to draw as her crayons were in dire need of use.

"You really want to see it huh?" He inquired, his short chocolate hair messy from the wind. She was silent, hypnotized by mother nature and her bright eyes. She nodded, not daring to interrupt the tranquillity that graced the mountains.

He took that as a yes so with some hesitancy he walked to stand beside her and watched the crystals in the sky twinkle, he never saw the love for the stars as much as his friend did, thinking it was stupid and useless as the balls of the fire looked much smaller beneath us and there wasn't much amusement to see them twinkle.

He looked at the h/c haired girl's face and noticed the crystals in the sky twinkle in her eyes, they had grown to imitate the one it loved, her hues loved the sight of the light so it grew in her hues.

"I want to become one of them."

She stated the hollowness of her voice confused him even more as his friend was always someone who could be cheery regardless of the situation, but his heart became bare. No protection or glue, it was held together by the thoughts of the archangels and demonised prisoners.

"What do you mean?" He replied back, though being the young children they were for some reason they possessed the ability to question the stuff which was told, children being the most naive however the girl was anything but naive, listening to stories like learning facts.

"When I die I want to shine bright." She explained, death was something which had frightened her, what happened after we perished? once our bodies became the atoms they started from? did we grow back into another plant or soil. Who were we made for and why?

"Don't talk about stuff like that." He confirmed, comforting her by placing his hand on her shoulder, she looked him directly in the eyes and sighed. She had witnessed the horridness of death, seeing a soul dissipate with her very eyes but for some reason her heart scorned at the thought, she wanted to understand what the loss of life truly meant.

'What do you mean Eren?" The young girl responded, she saw the way his teal eyed darkened when she uttered her previous words, the way his body stiffened up. Fear had anguished him but she wouldn't let it take her. She started walking away, leaving the bow bewildered.