➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 24

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘍𝘜𝘛𝘐𝘓𝘌 𝘋𝘌𝘝𝘐𝘊𝘌𝘚] - [𝘚𝘜𝘍𝘑𝘈𝘕 𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘚]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

PRETTY GIRL.

Electrical currents flow through my spine as I'm saying my last goodbye, waving to the fallen branches and trees as the sombre feeling in the pit of my stomach is melting away into the night, the golden liquid resembling the bitter smile you drew once I turned away.

Among the roots and wands, each green leaf held its colour and brightness while the moonlight had drawn its light from the angels above, holding sanctity and grace. Something the small feeble insects dreamt of. The den of nature and flora that sprung across the edges of the dewy grass helped the young children to feel at peace, while the sounds of the breeze and light chirping of nocturnal birds saved them from the dead silence that was growing.

The teal eyed boy had his fingers wrapped around a clay pot, different swirls of colours painted onto it with a small flower sitting on top. His bright pearly teeth shone amongst the darkness. His companion sat beside him with her eyebrows furrowed, her small fingertips were grazing the top of a large leaf.

The night had held so much mystery and wonder that they were eventually sucked into the infinite doom that would lace their words and dreams. Nightingales and promised lands were something that had never caught their eyes, they would continue to live a life where they would serve the cunning king with his serpentine tongue, hunting faires and killing deers for fun.

Eren's mother was sitting inside the large house, her hues intently observing the children, she hadn't expected them to be dazzled by nature and plants but here they were nurturing life.

"What happens once the plant is too big?" The h/c haired girl questioned, her fingers grazing her chin. Eren looked up in thought, he too was bewildered by nature and its forms but still decided to think of an answer. "It's probably like humans and how when we stop growing we stay the same." The boy replied, feeling satisfied with his answer.

She slowly nodded and got up, her bright sundress trailing behind her bare feet. His cheeks suddenly bloomed all shades of blue from her striking beauty, she was nothing more than a mirage of wishes and hope, one day he would grab the atmosphere, hoping she would come with it.

His bright teal hues moved from her to the bright silver circle sitting behind greyish clouds, the angels holding it by strings. A smile managed to form on his face as he remembered something Mikasa had told him, she was a book of knowledge when it came to this stuff but to anyone but her.

"The moon looks beautiful doesn't it?"

He whispered, a part of him hoped she didn't hear and his embarrassment would leave but nevertheless she had taken account of his words and looked up at the standing boy with a scrunched up nose.

"It looks like the moon." She shrugged, not understanding what he meant. Sometimes new things would bubble out his pink plump lips and she wouldn't ever know what he meant, she would never understand and would never question.

"But it's beautiful right?" He asked again, hoping this time she would understand the hints. Her bewildered face had shifted in the direction of the sky, the bright pebbles twinkling in the sky and the ground smothered underneath their feet.

"I guess?" She answered, still confused, impatience was starting to grow inside his stomach but exploding would be useless so he sighed deeply and groaned with annoyance.