➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 19

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸 

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘍𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 ] - [𝘊𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘙𝘌𝘛𝘛𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘍𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘌𝘟]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

THE BUNDLE OF NERVES THAT SEVER STONES ARE NOW GROWING INSIDE OF BONES.

Shells of eternal desires are blooming in the grass of heavenly mysteries, your sweet tears are now cascading downhills and mountains, such joyous occasions for valour, I hate the way you are hoping we can swim again, so we can float on top of the glaze on your corneas.

As starlight and the large ball of silver were awaiting to grow, the trees danced while the strong essence of the flowers that were situated across the cloak of fresh grass, which had its soft dewy texture, the calm evening swept away as the orange waves washed over the teal eyed boy's face.

He sat underneath a large apple tree, the fruits were ripened, ready to fall from their birth spot as the boy steadily gripped his pencil with his dainty fingers as his mind rotated in circles, trying to decipher his thoughts and feelings.

The thin piece of paper that was laying on his knees was starting to get creased from the amount of pressure he held it, a reflection of his obscure choices in restorations.

The chocolate haired boy sighed, squinting while moving the pencil to the paper, softly trying to transport the words from his mind onto the sheet.

Hello, F/n :),

I wonder where you are, you magically disappeared and my mind is spiralling, I don't know what to do or think, you're now part of my memories, however, I am choosing to bury them away. Maybe if they disappear, your leaving wouldn't hurt as much.

I wanted to update you on the things that are happening right now. The flowers we planted have grown a lot, the petals starting to show and I water them every day so they can be as muscly as I am, (I started to work out because Armin is copying Mikasa and I want to join in.) The beach feels a lot more empty when you're not there.

It's not fun and every time I step into the sand your face just randomly appears and as much as I want to forget you, I think it's impossible.

It's going to be autumn soon, your favourite season and I'm dreading it, knowing you're not there, can you please come back, I swear I'll make the best hot chocolate (My mum probably will but still.)

I am now sitting under your favourite tree and staring at the moon however it doesn't look as beautiful when you aren't staring at it too.

Always and Forever

Eren,

𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸┈┈┈𖥸 

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [EARFQUAK] - [TYLER THE CREATOR]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

RUNAWAY AND SHARPEN YOUR FANGS.

You're the raging screams that cut my body into seven, daydreaming about the future you wished to see, you wished to bleed through, our bedsheets stained with oranges and blues, were you growing stems in your spine so that you could walk into virtue?