➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 10

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘖𝘕𝘓𝘠 ] - [𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The angels of the dark were consumed by the earth that claimed to be theirs, their honour being slashed from them as they hid in the shadowed parts of the heaven they resided in, while the three adults sat inside the apartment conversing, unknowing that the angels had been intently observing them, jealous of their free will.

The night slowly grew into early morning and we were cleaning all the dishes while Eren decided not to help and instead sprawled himself onto the couch and watched the newest episode of Jujutsu Kaisen.

"Maki is so hot."

I scoffed at his comment and I could see Annie watching me in the corner of my eye. "When did you meet Eren f/n?"

"Uh, I just kinda saw him at the beach at Floch's party." She stopped cleaning and looked at me dead in the eyes with an expression that I couldn't read, making anxiety boil inside me until her demeanour completely shifted.

"Party huh? he's always so annoying at parties, one time he broke some neighbours window."

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT." I could hear him shout from the other side of the apartment.

Scoffing, she put the plates down and a small smile grew on her face. "I hope he stops being a little shit one day."

"That will never happen, he's been like this since he was a ki-." Realising I said too much, she quickly turned her head to me and sweat grew on my forehead.

"What do you mean?"

My eyes widened and I coughed loudly, trying to change the subject. "Uh so how long have you and Armin been dating?" The blonde raised an eyebrow and brushed off everything I said.

"We met through mutual friends, honestly I didn't like him at the beginning but I got to know him more and look at us now." Her cheeks were flushed with a soft pink and my heart bloomed with awe as I looked at her, she seemed to have a soft spot for him.

"Okay enough talking let's go f/n, I need to drop you off." Eren's figure popped out of nowhere and he was leaning on a pillar near us, with his arms crossed and his toned biceps popping out.

"Yeah, it's getting late, umm Armin." The other blonde walked over to us with curiosity etched onto his face.

"Thank you both for your hospitality and help." I rubbed my hand onto the back of my neck and tried to avoid their gaze.

"What about me?!" Eren announced, his arms flailed around everywhere while Annie and Armin chuckled.

"I already thanked you." He pouted and faced the other direction.

"Ugh fine, thank you, Eren." His eyes lit up and faced my way again, a wide chipped smile covered his face.

"You don't need to thank me f/n, I'm just being a gentleman."

I heard Annie and Armin sigh and I let out an exaggerated eye roll. "I hate you."

"You're so sweet to me f/n."