o n e

"I'm going to miss you so much." I sighed , letting Noah wrap his arms around me and kiss me. He gave me a weak smile and pulled away.

"Don't forget to talk to me every night!" Noah yelled out to me as I waved back.

Today I would be going to London, for auditions. Usually I would've done a virtual audition from here but they insisted I go over there to try out. I guess you could say I'm excited, because either way I would be in London for a year with my mom. Originally, I'm from London but I moved to America for the production of stranger things.

"Oh my god - are you y/n Watson?!" A teenage boy came up to me, beaming . We were still in the airport, and people were starting to look.

"Hi... yes!" I replied, putting on a fake smile.

"Can I get a picture? I love stranger things!" He grinned, taking out his phone and snapping a pic. "Thank you so much!" He muttered distracted by his phone.

I saw Noah laughing nearby and I dramatically rolled my eyes. In case you didn't already understand , he's my boyfriend. But I mean not anymore. We decided Long distance wouldn't work. But we're still going to talk. I hope.

—————————————————-
(Arrived at london )

"Y/n!" Mum shouted, running across the house and embracing me tightly.

"Mum!" I comforted, letting her hug me

"I missed you so much. It's been 1 year!" I gushed , as we walked to the kitchen , laying down my bags on the floor and sitting on the counter.

"I missed you too, honey." She smiled, pouring me some honey and lemon tea.

"I missed this tea." I laughed and she gave me a big smile and sat down next to me. "And now I know what it's really like to be Emma Watsons daughter." I joked ,

"Did they treat you badly?"

"No! They treated me- amazingly." I exclaimed, finishing the tea and grabbing a scone off of the counter .

"That's good." She studied me again, "auditons tomorrow?"

"Yes ma'am." I replied as we both giggled and continued talking about what happened in our time apart .

——————————————————
(The morning before tryouts)

"Good morning love." Mum said, pulling open my curtains. I stretched my arms, it was good to be back home.

"Morning." I yawned, turning over.

"Now get up! Today's your auditions." She began, pulling off my blanket as I groaned at the cold.

"Fine."

I changed into a loose white tee shirt and tucked it into my patched jeans (authors note : so many comments on this I'm sorry I really didn't think about the clothing because I made most of this book in my notes.) . I chose to curl my layered hair back and did very light makeup- mascara , lip gloss , highlighter.

I looked at my reflection in my mirror and I had to admit that I looked good. Ready for the auditions.

I said goodbye to mum and then took our personal driver down to a tea shop, where I had to wear glasses in hope of not getting recognized.

"Sorry ma'am it's very busy." The worker said, handing me a menu and pointing to a two seat table. "You can sit over there while we finish cleaning." She said, moving on to the next person.

I opened up the menu to see the different flavors of scones and tea as I decided on a green tea and chocolate scone . The worker gestured to me to order so I got up and went to the register .