t h i r t e e n

I'm so dumb I never realized how short my chapters are so I'm going to try and make them longer-

ALSO NEW COVER AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THE STRAWBERRY AHAHAHAHA

(Time skip: four days after 'confirming' your relationship with Louis: 11pm)

I guess me and Louis were dating now. We were a couple. Just like me and Noah were a couple. And now me and Louis were a couple. We had shared another kiss yesterday in his trailer, but it was more of a peck on a cheek than a kiss. We had been really busy finishing up scenes, and I couldn't believe that it had already been 2 months. 4 months since I met Louis. But only 4 days since I started dating louis. Chill, y/n.

"don't make me feel single." Millie glared at me and Louis, we were still awkwardly sitting next to each other, keeping a good distance.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Louis asked, taking a bite of the sandwiches Millie's mum had made us earlier.

"Don't start doing cutesy stuff like kissing and cuddling." She acted out a fake gag and I laughed

"Don't worry, we won't." I smiled, and we turned on the third movie of the Harry Potter series, Prisoner of Azkaban.

I felt a body shift closer to me, and unsurprisingly it was louis, grinning and laying his head on my lap. I played with the brunette locks on his head, watching the movie.

"This is what I meant." Millie rolled her eyes at us and I threw her a middle finger to which she dramatically gasped to.

"Hush!" Louis muttered and I looked at Millie and we both broke out in small giggles, "shhhhh" he pouted, and I quickly shut up.

"Oh- oh! This is a really good scene!" She shouted,

"HUSH!" Louis exclaimed, giving me and Millie a rude look, just as Hermione, Harry and Ron started to discuss Sirius Black and his whereabouts.

"I love Herm-"

"SSHHHHHH!"

Louis pov: back home after the movie

I unlocked the door and took in the smell of chocolate Chip cookies. Someone was baking.

"Hello?" Mum called out and I grinned and ran to embrace her , "louis please! I'm covered in flour!"

"Sorry mum." I smiled , uncontainably. She kissed my forehead and went back to baking.

"How are you sweetie? I know me and your dad have been uh- working longer Than usual." She winced and I sat down at the island

"Don't worry, i'm used to it."

"Well," she paused then started again, "how are you?" She took a tray of cookies and laid them on the island, going to the fridge to get out a glass of milk for the two of us. This was our comfort meal.

"I'm doing good."

"With filming too?"

"Yeah, you know that we're close to being done so there's that.." I replied

"Millie and Issie have told me you liked a girl, Emma Watson's daughter?" She sat down and we started to munch on the cookies.

"They actually said that?"

"Louis,"

"Her names y/n."

"Do you like her?" She teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend a few days ago."

Her mouth gaped open and I stifled the laugh in my lungs .