t w e l v e

Time skip: back home: 2:03 am

I turned around in bed for the hundredth time, recapping the events that had happened at dinner. Me and Louis Kissed. I said I liked it. But what if I didn't like it?

I pushed those thoughts away and focused on sleeping, which I hadn't been able to do for two hours. Maybe Millie's up. Maybe I should call her and let her know what happened. I needed advice. What comes next? Do we date, do we act like nothing ever happened?

But I don't think I'll ever forget that kiss.

Mills🤍🤍🤍

Hey are you up?

Well now I am. What's up?

Can we call? I'll explain.

Okay!!!

"Hey what's wrong?" Millie's tired voice whispered over the phone, and I sat up and turned on my lamp.

"He kissed me."

"Who did?"

I paused and stared out onto the starry night. "Louis."

I could hear her shuffling around in excitement. "FINALLY! I'm so happy for you! Ugh I've been waiting for this- you guys are so cute together."

"We're not together!"

"What?"

"Hold on, let me explain." I began, "Louis took me out for dinner, and it was all super nice. I mean, we sat in a private room with a beautiful view and we had amazing champagne. I mean really good champagne-"

"Focus, y/n."

"Oh yeah, right. So then we went outside to walk and we came up to a park square and he was looking beautiful, and then he wrapped his arms around my waist and-"

"He kissed you!"

"And it felt- ethereal. I felt something go through my body. I've never felt that before, Mills."

"This is great!"

"I mean yeah it's great, but what if I'm not over Noah? I like louis a lot.. But what if what I felt tonight was just a friendly feeling."

"Friends don't kiss. And especially like that. It's obvious he likes you, he pulled in first."

"But-"

"Friends don't lie." She said and I smiled to myself at the joke but realized what she was saying. "If he makes you happy, and you like him, then don't say anything about Noah. You're just overthinking this. It's YOUR feelings. And you know what you want."

"You're right. I don't want to hurt his feelings."

"And tomorrow night, you and I are having a girls night out. No talk of boys- louis or noah." She said and I grinned.

"Great!" I said, "I'll talk to you tomorrow morning."

"Goodnight!"

(The next morning.)

I paced around the floor of my trailer, reciting lines and thinking about Louis. Which was a little weird, because I could hear him talking to Millie in the other trailer. What were they even talking about? Me? Oh my god I hope Millie didn't tell hi-

"Y/n!" Millie opened the trailer and I stopped walking. She winked at me and a tall louis followed behind her.

I couldn't meet his eyes, because the only eyes I could think about were his, I mean the look in his eyes from yesterday night. Telling me something that I hadn't understood yet. I could feel his eyes on me.