f o u r

Author's note:

Most of the people here are from Evermore, my other book and I'm just so happy because it hit 4.75 views which is crazy- I didn't think it would get any more than 500 so thank you so much<3 okay enjoy this book which I'm literally in love with the plot lol.

PLEASE READ: A lot of people message me and are like 'why does it take them so long to do ...'. I try to make these stories as realistic as possible, and make the characters have an interesting personality. This is just how I think these people would react in a specific situation! I'm not explaining this again- enjoy the story!

Y/n's pov:

"So what do you listen to?" Louis asked, turning up the radio as we drove along the streets of downtown London, watching the pedestrians pass by.

"I listen to a lot of artists." I prompted, as he connected his phone to the speakers and it started playing one direction. "I've never met a boy directioner." I laughed

"I'm an OG directioner." He smirked, making the volume louder. I watched as he sang along to the lyrics of 'Olivia' and I laughed and joined into some parts.

"That was good." I giggled, "Now let me play some music."

He handed me the bluetooth cord and I connected my phone to it, playing my 'in love' playlist. Coincidentally, the first song that played was 'Kiwi' by Harry Styles. A literal icon, of course.

"I love harry." I sighed, enjoying the lyrics as Louis pulled into the parking lot of the Prince Charles Cinema.

"We're here." He said, turning off the engine and cutting off the music, that was halfway into '505' by the Arctic Monkeys.

I got up from the car and stared out onto the upcoming crowds of people rushing into the theatres. Me and Louis managed to find a seat near the very back of the theater, but at least we had a seat.

"Would you like some popcorn sir?" A blonde came up to the two of us and flashed a flirty smile across her face.

"Uh yeah sure. Two of them please." Louis stuttered, grabbing the popcorn and handing one to me.

"Do you get that all the time?" I asked, as the lights started to dim.

"Get what?"

I scoffed, "Isn't it obvious?"

He gave me a confused look and I shook my head.

"They were flirting with you."

He quickly shook his head to deny it as the movie started to play. The opening scenes of the notebook started to play and I could feel louis adjust in his seat.

"I love this movie." Louis whispered, taking one of my popcorns because he had already finished his. In 5 minutes. I slapped his hands jokingly away from my popcorn but he continued to finish mine even before the movie was halfway over. A very intense kissing scene was coming up and I giggled at Louis who looked down at his phone and distracted himself.

It was a very good movie. But I was left with no popcorn.

Louis' Pov:

Yes I get it, asking out my co-star on a date- even after I was acting like a jerk to her in a tea shop may sound abnormal but I promise it isn't. I didn't know she was going to play Enola. And now I had probably ruined a chance of being friends with her.

I watched as she tucked her hair back, her eyes focused on the screen. She was beautiful. And I mean not the type of 'beautiful' where you call them hot, the type of beautiful where they are angelic. A person that you know already has an amazing personality. She was exactly like that.

Y/n's Pov:

"That was so good." He exclaimed, and we got back into his car.

"I think the notebook is my all time favorite movie." I announced, louis already backing out.

"That is something I agree with." He smiled.

We got back to my house around 12:15, but I knew my mum wouldn't be mad. I mean, she was Emma Watson- one of the sweetest, understanding and supporting people I knew.

"I'll talk to you later." He called out, I waved back to him and opened the door, watching him from the window.

"Y/n! How was it?" Mum came in out of nowhere, with dark circles around her eyes.

"It was fun mum, but I really think you should go to sleep." I said, grabbing her hand and rushing her to her bedroom. She laid down on her bed, exhausted.

"Okay then, tell me what happened tomorrow mor-" But before she could finish her sentence she drifted off to sleep. I closed the lights to a dim setting and left her alone in her room, asleep.

"It's so quiet," I whispered to the lonely hallway. I walked over to my bedroom's balcony and looked out onto the grounds, surrounded by flowers and plants flourishing. In a few months, they wouldn't be here anymore. I checked my emails, seeing two chats from our 'Enola Holmes cast + crew' group chat.

Enola Holmes Cast and Crew😎

Harry Bradbeer: Hope everyone's getting used to our script. Sorry for a late reminder

Louis: That's okay

Mills🤍: Im not seeing this anywhere in the papers you gave us- when will we start filming?

Y/N: I was wondering that too.

Louis: Same

Harry: In 2 weeks, we'll move you guys into a hotel in West Horsley, and show you guys around the set. Trailers, filming locations etc. I'll send more information later via email. Try to get a good understanding of your lines before we start filming! And the actions and personalities of your characters.

Y/n: Sounds good! See you all in two weeks then.

Mills🤍Exactly what y/n said^

Louis: Will we have our own trailers?

Harry: Yep! I'll send you guys everything on email don't worry.

Y/n: Okay great thanks

Harry: Before I say goodnight, I just want to say that tewkesbury and enola are a dynamic duo- and we need you guys to take some chemistry tests this upcoming friday. I mean Watson and Partridge

Louis: We're already bonding a little bit too

Y/n: mhm

Harry: That's great! Happy for you guys. Sending info tmrw morning. Night

Mills🤍: Night:)

I went out of the conversation and laid on my bed, checking my messages.

Louis

Goodnight!

I giggled to myself and changed into some comfier clothes before returning to our chat.

night partridge

Author's note: YUH LOUIS SHOOT YA SHOT
🤬🤬😡
Anyways some of my friends found this wattpad im so embarrassed help lol 👴🏽

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Good day or goodnight! 🤍