t h r e e

Time skip: One month~ First Meeting
(Y/n just hung around London with Millie and did school and stuff)

y/n's pov:

"The forecast for today, 67 degrees Seems like it's going to be a very warm day out here in London, England. Am I right Gerald?" The meteorologist spoke over the kitchen radio as mum handed me a plate of waffles.

"What are you planning on wearing today?" Mum asked, sitting next to me.

"I don't even know." I pondered. I had so many clothes and more that were just arriving from my apartment in america. "Something casual."

"Amazing." She flashed me a smile but I couldn't return it back.

I was nervous. And anxious. What if they thought I wasn't good enough anymore.

Trying to relieve my stress, I decided to go upstairs and change into a casual outfit that gave off a good first impression. It was professional and fun at the same time.

(Here's a picture of your fit:)

"Ready to go?" Mum asked, grabbing her purse as I followed her down the hall, "You look perfect, honey

"Ready to go?" Mum asked, grabbing her purse as I followed her down the hall, "You look perfect, honey."

Mum could always hear my thoughts, I had been doubting my outfit.

"Thanks." I smiled,

We walked down the driveway and into her own car, a mercedes and headed to the office they would be hosting the meeting at. I was pretty excited to be back on a set.

The building we were at was very tall, and the email I got said to go to the third floor room 6.

"Come on, you're going to be late!" She exclaimed,
We rushed to the third floor, room 6 and knocked on the door to be let in. I was quickly greeted by a mist of cold air and fragrant.

"She's here! Our honored actress." A man said, which I recognized as Harry. "It's a pleasure to meet you and your mother." Harry exclaimed, pulling us in as I put on a subtle smile, scanning the room.

"Emma!" Someone shouted near the far corner, and I realized it was Helena Bonham Carter. I knew she was in the harry potter movies with mom, and she played as Bellatrix. I should probably watch the movies.

"Helena! How are you?" Mum said, starting up a conversation with the woman. I sat down near Millie who was scrolling through her phone. She looked up and gave me a nod, as Harry and a few other people started to talk about the film.

"I think our Tewkesbury is on his way, running a little late I suppose." Harry chuckled, "We thought we had informed him of the part but apparently we hadn't."

Who was it?

A minute later, the door swung open- revealing a boy that I found VERY familiar. The tea boy.