e l e v e n

Author's note: 011 AHHDSAJDHSJDFHSFJ ok enjoy the chapter LMFAO

"What is the hype about chick fil- a. Like really what-" Sadie asked over our group 'stranger things' facetime. I laughed and looked around my trailer, I was pretty much wrapped with scenes for today.

"I dunno know, they have really good lemonade." Noah prompted,

"The sauce is really good too." Millie added and I giggled. "Hey y/n, you're done today, right?"

I nodded, sitting up, "yup."

"I can't wait to see you and Millie!" Noah exclaimed, in his kitchen. "Only 3 and a half weeks away."

Millie winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Didn't you guys break up-" Caleb said after not talking the whole facetime.

"I still ship it" Finn asked, munching on some cookies.

"Yes, yes we did. and no shipping." I said

"I mean I think I like someone else now too." Noah mentioned and I awkwardly stared away from the screen.

"LOOK AT THIS MEME! IT'S SO FUNNY!" Louis busted in my trailer, in a beige suit and his brown hair a little more trimmed than normal.

"Who was that?" Finn asked,

Louis took a step back, looking a little confused.

I smirked at him, "It's just Louis." I gestured to him to come sit next to me and he ran over, showing me the harry potter meme. I mouthed 'that's funny.' and he excitedly nodded back.

"Oooooo," Gaten, Sadie and Caleb said in unison, Caleb adding "we wanna see him!"

I moved the camera frame so they could see Louis smiling weirdly at the screen.

"Hi Louis!" Caleb and Sadie said, smiling through the screen.

"Hi guys." Louis replied, and I moved the frame a little farther so they could see the both of us.

"Well I think I have to go, I need to finish school." Millie said, "Bye!" She left the call and Caleb, Gaten and Sadie left too. Leaving me, Finn, Noah and Louis.

"Well uh- this is awkward." Finn blurted and I started to laugh but quickly stopped at Noah's face.

"How is this awkward?" Noah asked.

Finn just stared at the screen before saying, "Gotta go, bye." He left the call.

Me, Noah, Louis.

"Look!" Louis showed me yet another meme and I giggled to myself, as stupid as it was, it was cute seeing him get happy over something so small.

"What're you guys looking at?" Noah nosed in, and Louis showed the meme on the screen. "Funny" He added with a straight face.

I stayed silent before saying, "Well uh- I got to go too. See you later Noah." I said,

"See you in 3 weeks! OR 3 and a half." He laughed, and we both left the call.

"The premiere isn't in 3 weeks." Louis said casually after 3 minutes.

"Oh my god lou- I forgot to tell you! Noah's coming in 3 weeks to see me and Millie,"

"Oh. Why?"

"I don't know. We're friends. " I forced a laugh and Louis looked at me quite seriously. This was getting uncomfortable. "And we haven't seen each other in a long time."