Chapter 2

Hey guys...how are you all...I hope you all are fine and enjoying my story so far...guys I am speechless you are the best...your comments are so good they give me motivation thank you so much guys for your support...lets start...

Shehnaaz Pov
Mahi Shefali went to bring lunch and I sat on a table waiting for them...after 5 minutes they came back with the lunch...

Shefali: Mai to uska koi rule nhi follow karne vali chahe vo kuch bhi kare...

Mahi: shi keh rhi hai tu...mai bhi nhi karne vali...smjhte kya hai vo apne aap ko...

Sana: par yaar vo log peecha nhi chodenge jab tak hum unki baat na maan le...

I tried to convince them...but they didn't wanted to understand me...I knew something was going to happen...we ate our lunch...and next was P.T. we had gym today so we were doing gym when the boys came again...Iwas not in a mood to listen to them...I was doing cycling and I continued it...The three of them came in front of me and stopped my cycle...I looked at them then Asim said...

Asim: tumhe alag se invitation du...jaake line mai khadi ho jao...aaj koi sports nhi karega...

I couldn't argue...so I go to the line and stood there...I saw Shefali and Mahi are missing...I wanted to go to find them but how should I escape from here...

Jay: so the teacher is gone and you guys have now free period...but we were bored so humne socha kyun na tum logo se mze liye jaaye...

Asim: ab hum jisko bhi bulayenge or jo bhi bolne ko karenge tum sab vo karoge...samjhe..

All nodded...then one by one everyone turns come...at that moment I thought I could escape from here without getting caught...but my bad luck they saw me...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz ji aap kaha chli vo bhi itni aasani se...pehle apni baari to kar leejiye...

He came in front of me and said...

Sidharth: chalo aapke liye zyada mushkil nhi karte...ek acha sa gaana suna di jiye fir aap jaa skti hai...

I looked at him in confusion...now how should I tell him that I can speak...even Shefali and Mahi are not there...

Sidharth: hello kaha kho gyi...zyada time nhi hai humare paas gana bolna shuru kar...

I stayed there quietly...I knew I was testing his patience but I have forgot my tablet in my bag...how should I tell him...he hot so angry that he shouted on me...

Sidharth: muh nhi hai kya tumhare paas yaha bol nhi skti...ya fir tumhe tumhare maa baap ne bolna hi nhi sikhaya...

Hearing my mother and father's name... I got emotional my eyes were filling with tears...but I controlled it and looked down...he pushed me hardly and again I fall on the ground...now I couldn't control my tears they were floating down...and that time I saw Shefali and Mahi entering the room...
They saw me and were shocked they ran to me and helped me...there eyes were filled with anger...they both looked at me and then at Sidharth...

Shefali: smjhte kya ho tum log apne aap ko...agar vo kuch bol nhi rhi to tum uska fayda uthaoge...

Mahi: ek ladki par chilake usko neecha dikhake tumhe lagta hai tum mard ban jaoge...respect karvana chahte ho tum log apni...khud pehle respect karna seekho...tum jaise logon ki vjah se hi aaj kal log suicide karte hai...sharam aati hai tumhe...

Shefali: aaj to maine seh liya agli baar se tum teeno mai se koi Shehnaaz ke aas paas bhi bhatka na...jaan le lungi uski...

They both shouted at them...then took my hand and left from there...I think the boys didn't understand that I was mute...but wow I am surprised like how Shefali and Mahi reacted...I stopped them in the corridor and hugged them both...

Sana: I love u both so much...thank you so much...you are the best guys...

I said them in a sign language...

Shefali: waah Sana love you bhi bolti hai or thank you bhi...matlab itni hi doati thi humari ki baat ab thank you par aa gyi...

She is really a drama queen...I laughed and hugged her again...

Mahi: Acha Sana ye to bta unhone kara kya humne itna suna to diya par unhone kara kya hai ye to hume pta hi nhi hai...

I explained them what happened when they left...they gasped when they listened what Sidharth said to me...they know how badly I miss my parents...but they both are my family now...

The day was over...Shefali gave me lift... we reached at my house...I bid them a good bye and went inside...I ran to my room put my things on the floor and ran to the kitchen...I cleaned the kitchen then made dinner and then washed the dirty clothes...after that I went to the dining table and put the food on it and then left for my room...I started my homework but before I was finish...I heard my name and the most scariest voice...I knew what was going to happen...I ran to to the dining table and saw my step dad sitting with his on the chair...he stood up as he saw me...
He came near me and shouted...

Step dad: why is the food so cold...I told you many times that I want my food warm and tasty...you stupid...

He slapped me hard...I fall on the floar blood coming from my lips...my step brother was looking at me and laughing
My step dad then again slapped me and throw me put of the house...it is normal everytime he is angry he throws me out of the house...I went to the park and sat on the swing...it was really cold...but I was feeling numb...I was missing my mom she left me in this cruel world all alone...Why does God take good people so fast...I sat there 4 to 5 hours till it was morning...then I went home it was 5 am
I went to my room closed the door and slept for some hours...maybe 1 or 2 hours...

He guys...so this was it...I hope you guys liked this part...and don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...and should I make the next part in Sidharth pov or should I continue with Shehnaaz pov...do tell me guys...

See u soon❤
Love you guys❤