Chapter 7

Hey guys...how are u all...I hope u all are fine and enjoying my story so far...
Let's start...

Shehnaaz Pov
Today I felt good around Sidharth...and I don't want to disappoint him...I will talk to dad...99.9 percent I know he will say no but I want to ask...as we left from the school...Shefali gave me a ride to my house...I said them bye and went inside the house...no one was there again I cleaned the kitchen made dinner then cleaned their rooms...and went to my room...today when dad and brother came home...they didn't call me so I think the food was good...after sometime I went downstairs...they both were sitting on the sofa watching TV...
I went to my dad and showed him my tablet...

Shehnaaz: can I ask something...

Dad looked at me first...he looked irritated...but I didn't give up...I stood there infront of him then he said...

Dad: what?

I wrote down again...

Shehnaaz: there's a trip in our college can I go just for one week...

Dad: and why the hell do you think I will allow you...

Shehnaaz: I will do anything...whatever you say...I won't deny it...

Brother: dad don't let her go...what if she tell someone about us...

Dad: no she won't dare to do that...and she is agreeing that she will do anything whatever we say...so how can I deny her...

Dad had a evil smirk on his face...I was actually scared that what will he ask me to do...but now the main important thing was that he is letting me go...so I wrote on my tablet Thank you...

Dad: but don't break your promise...

Shehnaaz: I won't...

Dad: now go to your room and don't disturb us anymore...I am in a good mood today...

I went to my room...I was happy but at same time I was confused that how did my dad let me go to the trip...I think he has something in his mind...then I felt hungry I remembered that I haven't eat anything except that one sandwich...but I was not allowed to eat infront of my dad and brother so I had to sleep like this...

Next morning
I woke up and I saw I was late...I ran to the bathroom got freshen up then wore a white ripped jeans with a blue offshoulder sweater...

I ran to the bathroom got freshen up then wore a white ripped jeans with a blue offshoulder sweater

I did a little bit make up and let my hair open...then I ran out of the house...but Shefali was not there I pick my phone to call her and then saw 20 missed calls from Shefali and 15 messages from Mahi...I looked at the messages...the last one said "we are sorry but we have to go to the college...if you are late you can call a cab and don't you dare think about money...I will pay him later..."

I saw a cab number and dialed it in one minute the cab was there...I reached the college...and went to my class...It was maths...I knocked at the door...the teacher saw me and said "take your seat and start working" wow she wasn't angry at all...I saw Shefali and Mahi...I went to them and sat there...

Shefali: what happened?...

Shehnaaz: I overslept...

Mahi: oh ohk...

Sometimes later the lesson was over...
We had then 2 more lessons and then lunch...In lunch we went to the canteen
I ordered lumch and we sat down at a table...the I felt someone sitting next to me...I looked at my side and saw Sidharth...then Asim and Jay also took seats next to us...

Sidharth: Hi...

I waved at him...

Sidharth: you are looking beautiful...

I blushed and wrote down thank you...
Shefali heard him so she gave me a look like what is happening...I just give her a look like shut up...

Sidharth: so...yes or no...

He was asking about the trip I know... but before I could answer him...Asim said...

Asim: kya yes or no bhai...koi hume bhi samjhayega...

Sidharth: are vo trip...

Shefali: tune pucha Sana...

I nodded...

Jay: fir kya kaha jinse tumne pucha unhone...

I wrote down yes...Sidharth looked so happy...Shefali and Mahi ran to me and hugged me...I hugged them back and then they went to their seats again...

Sidharth: I am so happy for you...

I smiled at him...then Shefali said...

Shefali: are Sana yr ye glt baat hai hum tere saath subha se the...par tune to hume kuch nhi btaye...

Mahi: ye tu na acha nhi kar rhi...humse zyada tu Sidharth ko importance de rhi hai...

I looked at Sidharth he had a smile on his face like he jas achieved a award...
And Shefali and Mahi were making faje angry faces...

Sidharth: so what...jealous ho kya tum dono mujhse...ki 3 din mai Shehnaaz mere se zyada close ho rhi hai...

Oh my god...did he just said that...I mean why does he wants to get close to me...

Asim: ohh...humne kuch miss to nhi kiya na...like tum dono ke beech...

He teased both of us...I blushed a little...
Sidharth hit Asim on his arm...and said him to shut up...after that everyone started their own conversation.... Sidharth slowly whispered in my ear...

Sidharth: thank you...

I looked at him confused...

Sidharth: for coming to the trip...

Shehnaaz: thank you actually cause of giving me that hope...

Sidharth: anything for you...

I smiled at him...I feel safe around him..
I never had someone else then Shefali and Mahi who cared for me...but that promise that Sidharth gave me yesterday was really a big thing for me...and how he cared for me...he's is really nice...

Shefali: Sana tu humare saath kal shopping pe chlegi...trip ke liye kapde bhi le lenge...

Mahi: haan vaise hi bohot dinno se hum teeno khi bahar ghumne bhi nhi gye...

I was not sure about it...I didn't had that much money...but I didn't wanted to make them sad...so I nodded my head...

Asim: hum bhi saath chle...

Jay: haan vaise bhi weekend hai or humari bhi shopping ho jayegi...kyun Sidharth...

Sidharth: haan acha idea hai...

Mahi: haan ohk tum sab bhi chlo...

Shefali: fir kal 12 bje milenge mall mai...

Asim: done...

Then we talked for sometime and went to our lessons...after that we went home
I did my usual routine and went to my room to sleep...

Hey guys...so this was it I hope you liked this part...and don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...

See u soon❤
Love you❤