Chapter 6

Hey guys...how are u all...I hope u all are fine and enjoying my story so far...
Let's start...

Sidharth Pov

I knew something was up with Shehnaaz...she behave so differently sometimes...I genuinely felt guilty for what I did to her and I don't know why but I really wanted to help her...I can see she is hiding something...but I have to be logical she met me yesterday and I started ragging her and after that I said sorry to her I know but she can't trust me so easily...I have to gain that trust first...maybe then she will open up to me...I was sitting at the table in canteen Shehnaaz left from there 5 minutes ago...after we started tte conversations of that Manali trip...I really wanted her to go with us but...huh...I will try my best to change her decision...why would she doesn't want to go when her both bestfriends are going too...but I remember Shefali or Mahi said to her to ask him once...who is this person who doesn't let her go...I should ask her once again...

Asim: are bhai chalna nhi hai kya...class ke liye late ho jayenge...

Asim said to me after a while...we went to the class...I couldn't concentrate...In my mind there was just Shehnaaz...I wanted that class to get over as soon as possible...after sometime the class was over I had no more classes today but Asim and Jay had so I was waiting for them and fir Shehnaaz too...but then I saw a girl near her locker she looked like Shehnaaz...I went to her and she turned around...oh she was Shehnaaz...
I said hi to her...she just waved her hand...

Sidharth: can we talk...

I asked her in a hope that she will agree...and my luck was with me she nodded her head...we went to the park near the school...she took her tablet with herself...we sat at a bench in a silent...but it was not a awkward silent...
After sometime...I said sorry to her again...

Shehnaaz: It's ok Sidharth...maine tumhe kab ka maaf jar diya hai...

Sidharth: haan par fir bhi...maine jo kiya...

Shehnaaz: It's okkk...

I was feeling really guilty...that I made joke of her...but when she said it's ok I got relief...I then asked her...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz tum trip par kyun nhi aa rhi...it will be fun...

Shehnaaz: I can't come...

Sidharth: par kyun koi tumhe rok raha hai...tumhare parents?...

She doesn't said anything...whenever it comes to her parents her face expressions get changed...right now her eyes got filled again...but she doesn't let a tear fall from her eyes...she wrote...

Shehnaaz: aisa hi kuch smjh lo...par mai nhi aa skti...

Sidharth: mai tumhare parents se baat karu...

She nodded in no...and wrote down again...

Shehnaaz: Sidharth tum plz force mat karo mai nhi aa skti...mere dad mujhe allow nhi karenge...

Sidharth: or tumhari mom...unse puch ke dekh lo...

I asked her...but her answer to this was shocking...she wrote down that her mom is dead...

Sidharth: I am sorry...

Shehnaaz: it's ok...

Sidharth: do you trust me?...

I asked her...I know she would say no... but I just wanted to ask...for my confirmation...

Shehnaaz: mai tumhe sirf do dinni se jaanti hu par jaise tumne aaj apni galti maani or from your behavior...I think I can trust you...

She said to me with a smile on her face...I was really happy...like how can she trust me so easily but that's not the point now...the point is she trust me...

Sidharth: how you get that bruises and why can't you dad let you come to the trip...when you trust me...can you tell me the truth then...

She looked at me for sometime then she looked at her blank tablet screen...then she started writing...

Shehnaaz: Sidharth I really trust you... but jo tum puch rhe ho uska jawab mai abhi nhi de skti...par shayad time aane par tumhe bta du...but abhi ke liye mai kuch nhi bta skti...

Sidharth: acha par ye to bta skti ho ki tumne bolna band kyun kiya...

Shehnaaz: I will tell you...but not now... mai tumhe sab kuch bta dungi par abhi nhi...plz smjho...

Sidharth: acha ohk...par kya tum vapas se bolna chahti ho...

Shehnaaz: I don't know...mujhe dar lagta hai bolne se...

Sidharth: matlab tum bolna chahti ho...

Shehnaaz: pta nhi...

Sidharth: kya mai kuch aisa kar skta hu jisse tum vapas bolna shuru kardo...

Shehnaaz: kya tum meri mom ko vapas la skte ho...

That was heartbreaking...I felt so sorry for her...how she asked me...she looked sad now...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz vo to mai nhi kar paunga but I promise you...ki mai kuch bhi kar ke tumhe vapas se bolvaunga...
Or uss same kisi se bhi dar nhi lagega... and I will wait for that day...when you will open up with me...

She hugged me...I was shocked but then I hugged her back...she was crying...My t-shirt was getting wet...

I looked at her...and smiled...

Sidharth: don't worry...I won't break my promise...

Shehnaaz: thank you...or mai koshish karungi uss trip mai aane ke liye...

Now I was happy hearing that she will try...we sat there a little bit longer...then went to college again...she was waiting for Shefali and Mahi and I was waiting for my friends...we met them then bid a good bye and left the college...

I went to house and saw that mom and dad has left...how strange is this...I have my mom and dad both but I feel lonely I miss them also when they are alive and Shehnaaz miss her mom while she is dead...

Hey guys...so this was it...I hope you liked this part...and don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...

See u soon ❤
Love you ❤