Chapter 13

Hey guys...how are you all...I hope u all are fine and enjoying my story so far...
Let's start...

Shehnaaz Pov

I don't know but today Shefali and Mahi were behaving wierd...they were hiding something from me I can see it from their behavior...but I know they will tell me now or later...but now I was enjoying this trip...Sidharth has planned fire camp for us...we were just sitting there when Shefali suggested that we could play truth or dare...so everyone said yes... the first one was Asim...

Shefali: Asim truth or dare...

Asim: Truth...

Shefali: ohk so...aaj tak tumhari kitni girlfriends thi...

Asim: 3...

Shefali: abhi koi hai...

Asim: are sirf ek question...

Shefali: acha ohk...

Shefali was so excited to get to know the answer if he was single or not...
So now it was Mahi turn...

Mahi: I will choose dare...

Shefali: Mai du dare...plzz

Mahi: nhii..

Shefali dares were really dangerous so Mahi was scared now...but I wanted to see what is her dare this time...

Jay: are kyun nhi...Shefali tum dare do...

Shefali: haan to Mahi tujhe Jay ko cheek par kiss karna hoga...

Mahi: Kya...

Jay: Kya...

All of us started laughing but Jay and Mahi were shocked but then Jay relaxed a bit and said...

Jay: actually I don't have any problem...

Mahi looked at Jay shocked...her reaction was so funny...

Shefali: Mahi do it...ye dare hai...tujhe karna padega...

Mahi: are par Shefali...

Jay: Mahi...

Jay looked at Mahi and said her to do it...then Mahi quickly kissed his cheek...
I know you guys will think it's just a kiss on cheek but for Mahi it's really a big thing...she is a shy girl...

Jay: Shehnaaz teri baari...truth ya dare...

I thought for a minute and then wrote truth...on my phone...

Sidharth: Do you like someone...

Sidharth asked me...he looked like he was expecting a answer...but I was not sure...I don't like anyone right now or do I...I mean right now if I can like someone it's Sidharth...but I don't like him or do I...I was so confused...I wrote a no...

Sidharth: oh...

Just oh...ohk he surely had expected something from me...but I don't know...

Then Shefali turns came...her dare was that she had to dance on a iconic song...
Then Jay took truth...his question was if he has a relationship right now but he said no...then at last Sidharth's turn came...he took truth...so his question was whom did he love the most and whom did he hate the most...he said he loves his friends Jay and Asim and hate his parents...that shocked me a little bit why would he hate his parents...but I don't know his past so I am no one to judge him...

Sidharth: Chalo ab sone chalte hai....

That was too fast...I don't want to sleep right now...but I had no choice so everyone agreed and we left for our tent...the boys had their tent and we girls had one tent...So I was going to lay down...when Shefali asked me if I could bring water from outside...I argue a little because I don't wanted to go but at the end...I was the one who went out...
But what I saw outside it shocked me...
Sidharth was near the fire...he had a shall or something on his shoulders and the end of the shall was burning...he was busy in his phone...I was numb but I had to do something...

So I ran to him...but before I could reach him a stone came infront of me and I fell down...I hurted my foot so badly that I couldn't get up...and the fire was getting bigger...and his shall was going to burn fully...he could die...what should I do...I have to do something...I have to...I couldn't go back to the tents...

I just had one option with that I could help Sidharth...and I am going to do that...I tried to shout Sidharth name...

Shehnaaz: Sidhaaaaarth...

But it came like a whisper...I have to do that...I tried again...it was a little bit louder...I tried last time...till that the fire was really close to Sidharth...I shouted with my all energy...

Shehnaaz: Sidhaaarthhh....

He heard me...he looked at me...

Shenaaz: aag...peeche hato...

I said to him...he throw his shall away and ran into my direction...he came closer to me... and whispered...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz...you did it...

And hugged me...then I remember I just said something...I am going to speak again...I can speak...I spoke for Sidharth...he fulfilled his promise...he told me that he will bring my voice back...and he did that...I started crying...
I was so happy...I spoke without getting scared...I heard my voice....

Sidharth: Thank you so much Sana...

Shehnaaz: Thank you...

I said to him...I knew he did that for me he got in danger just to get my voice back...he was a like a hero or God in my life...who helped me...

Then Sidharth helped me to get up from the ground....because my foot was hurting...he took me to my tent and we sat their...Shefali and Mahi wasn't there...Jay and Asim also not...

Sidharth: Sana...tumhari voice sunne ke liye taras gya tha mai...

Shehnaaz: mai bhi...

Sidharth: your voice is so sweet...

Shehnaaz: thank you...

I then asked him...

Shehnaaz: Sidharth tumne ye sab janbuj kar kara na...pta hai ye kitna dangerous tha...tumhe kuch ho jata to...

Sidharth: par hua to nhi na...or mujhe pta tha tum mujhe kuch nhi hone dogi...
Vaise ab kaisa lag rha hai...

Shehnaaz: Sidharth jis din se maine bolna band kiya tha na...vaise maine bolna khud band nhi kara tha vo shock hi itna bda tha ki koi bhi chup ho jata...
Par maine kbhi nhi socha tha ki uske baad mai kbhi bolungi...par aaj sirf tumhari vjah se mai vapas bol payi bina kisi dar ke...ye sirf tumhari vjah se possible ho ska hai...thank you so much Sidharth...

Sidharth: Sana thank you bolne ki koi zarurat nhi hai ye to maine apna promise pura kara bas...

I hugged him...I don't know how I get so lucky to have him in my life...

Hey guys...so this was it...I hope you all liked this part...and guys tell me if you want this chapter also in Sidharth's Pov or should I just continue with the book...and don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...

See u soon ❤
Love you ❤