Chapter 10

Hey guys...how are u all...I hope u all are fine and enjoying my story so far...
Let's start...

Sidharth Pov

I went to the guest room...sat on the bed...and thought about what happened today...I was so angry when I saw him slapping Shehnaaz...how can someone hit this innocent girl...I won't let that happen again...I don't know why am I doing this for her but I want to do something for her...I layed on my bed and closed my eyes and went into a deep sleep...

Next morning...

I woke up at 9 am...I went to my room to check on Shehnaaz...I knocked at the door...after 2 sec I opened the door and saw her sleeping...I was going out but I heard someone moving...I turn around again and saw Shehnaaz was getting up...

Sidharth: Good morning...

I said to her and sat next to her...she just smiled in the response...

Sidharth: tum fresh ho jao...mere paas ladkiyon ke kapde to nhi hai...par main tumhe apne kapde de skta hu if you don't mind...

I then remembered that she hasn't got her phone with herself so I give her my phone...she started writing...

Shehnaaz: ohk...

I gave her my clothes...I went down to make breakfast...I made first tea...and then some eggs with bread...After sometime she came downstairs...she was looking so beautiful in my clothes...

she was looking so beautiful in my clothes

(Ignore the boots guys...)

She came and sat next to me at dining table...I forward her...her plate...and start eating...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz I can't let you go home now because I can't trust that man...he can hit you again...I hope you won't mind staying with me...

I gave her my phone again...

Shehnaaz: Sidharth par mai tumhe pareshan nhi karna chahti or vaise hi mai bohot pehle se ye sab jhel rhi thi... tum tension mat lo meri...

Sidharth: tum jhel rhi thi...par ab nhi maine kaha na I won't let anyone hurt you again...and now I am not asking you to say...I am telling you that you are staying with me...

Shehnaaz: Par Sidharth mai aise kaise apna ghar chod skti hu...plz practical hoke socha that's not possible na...

Sidharth: dekho Shehnaaz...mujhe iss same sirf ye pta hai ki mujhe tumhe uss insaan se dur rakhna hai...or mujhe kuch nhi smjhna...so plz mujhse argue mat karo...or yaha mere saath reh lo...I promise yaha tumhe mai kbhi kuch nhi hone dunga...

Shehnaaz: par kitne dinno tak kabhi na kabhi to mujhe apne ghar vapas jana hoga na...

Sidharth: sirf trip tak jaane ke liye tum yaha reh lo...uske baad mai tumhe ek ghar dela dunga...fir tum vaha par reh skti ho...par tum apne ghar vapas mat jana plzz...

Shehnaaz: Sidharth mai itna afford nhi kar skti...varna mai bohot pehle se hi ghar change kar leti...par mere paas itne paise nhi hai...

Sidharth: to mai hu na...or agr tumhe mere se paise lene mai problem hai to udhar smjh je lelo jab aa jayenge paise tumhare pas tab vapas de dena...par abhi ke liye plz rakhlo...

She thought for a second and then wrote...ohk...I was happy that she agreed...I can't let her go in that house again...

Sidharth: acha ek baat btao...aaj tumhare ghar par koi hoga...

Shehnaaz: haan par dad 1bje se leke 3 bje tak bhaiya ke saath bahar jaate hai enjoy karne ke liye...

Sidharth: to hum ussi same tumhare ghar jaake tumhare kapde le aayenge...

She nodded...she is so adorable...I can look at her the whole day and I won't get bored...she was eating like a small child...I then had a idea about how I could bring her voice back...at the trip I promise to myself that she will speak again...I am sure that her voice would be as sweet as her...I don't know how... but this girl is changing me...my bad boy side is going...my heart is becoming soft again...

I was busy in my own thoughts...when Shehnaaz tap on my shoulder...

Sidharth: kya hua...

Shehnaaz: mai bhartan dho du...

Sidharth: no ways...ye sab mai kar lunga...tum aaram se jao sofe pe baitho or ek achi si movie socho...I will be right back...

I said her and went to kitchen...I cleaned it...and went inside again...I saw her sitting on the sofa...thinking something very deeply...she was looking so cute...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz kya hua...kya soch rhi ho...

I sat next to her...she wrote down on my phone...

Shehnaaz: mujhe smjh nhi aa rha konsi movie choose karu...

Sidharth: are koi bhi choose karlo...acha chalo ye btao tumhe purani movies pasand hai ya new movies...

Shehnaaz: old movies...

Sidharth: ohk...fir "hum hai rahi pyaar ke" dekhe...

Shehnaaz: are ye film to meri favorite hai...haan yhi dekhte hai...

She looked so excited...I was happy that she was happy...then we watched the movie...after the movie was finished it was 1 pm so we thought to get her things from her home...we wentto her home she took all of her things that she needed also her mother pictures... because she won't come back here... after she took everything...I helped her to put the things in the car...and she left the house then I think for forever...

We went back home...she packed her things for the trip...I packed my things too...I hope after our trip is over...her problems will also get over...I don't want to see her more tensed...

After we got finish packing our things...
We ate dinner...which she insisted to make and I let her to that...and I have to say that was the best food I have ever ate...It was delicious...we were sitting on the dining table...then I said to her...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz...I never thought u can make so delicious food...I really loved it...

She smiled at me...and wrote on her phone...

Shehnaaz: thank you...or Sidharth tum mujhe Sana bula skte ho...

Sidharth: ohk aaj se mai tumhe Sana bulaunga...

I never said that but I was waiting for this moment...when she will ask me to call her Sana...and the moment is here...
Then I saw her yawning...she was tired so I said her to go to sleep...as tomorrow would be a really long day...

Sidharth: good night...

I said to her and then went to the guest room...I hope the trip will change her life...and make her happy forever...with that thought I slept...

Hey guys...so this was it...I hope you liked this part...and guys I can't ever express my feelings I am so happy...just because of your support...like how you all comment...it feel so good while reading your comments...I am really thankful to you guys...and of course don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...

See u soon❤
Love you❤