Chapter 9

Hey guys...how are u all...I hope you all are fine and enjoying my story so far...
So guys as per your wish...I am going to end her dad after the trip...

Shehnaaz Pov

I heard my dad calling me...I took my tablet and ran downstairs...I.saw him standing in the middle of the living room he was angry...I wasn't ready for his beating session...I wrote on my tablet what happened...

Dad: where is the food...

He shouted at me...I flinched at his ton...
I was scared now...how can I forget to make dinner...he came closer...

Dad: if I ask you something give me the answer...

He shouted again...I wrote down with shivering hands...I am sorry...he looked at me and laughed...his laugh was also scary...but I have to be strong infront of him...I can't let him win this time...

Dad: sorry? You really think that I will forgive you...hahaha...you are so wrong...you know I had to apologize my friends just because of you because you didn't make breakfast...ok now is punishment time...

I nodded my head in no...but he didn't forgive me...

Dad: I will give you two options...1st is u can't go to the trip and 2nd is you have to be my punching bag for one week continously...You can choose one...

Oh no...I can't choose one...I have to go to the trip...but being his punching bag for one weak is more difficult...but I can't disappoint my friends again...and I have been his punching bag before...it wasn't that hard...just few broken ribs..
Some parts of my body was with blood...and that's it...so I can be his punching bag again...I wrote down...
Punching bag...

Dad: I knew it...you won't let that trip go...so let's start from today...I am really angry so...

He said that and slapped me hard...my eyes got shut...after that one slap...I never felt another one...I slowly opened my eyes...and I was shocked my father was on floor holding his nose...it seems like someone has punched his nose... then I saw someone else standing infront of me...with his back to me...
He turned around and then I saw...
Sidharth...he was there...for me...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz tum theek ho na...

He asked me very politely...I nodded and hugged him tightly...and started crying...I couldn't hold it anymore...
He caressed my head...

Sidharth: mai hu na...shh...tum tension mat lo sab theek ho jayega...

After sometime I stopped crying...when I heard my father...

Dad: who the hell are you...or tumhe kisne andar aane ki ijazat di...

Sidharth broke the hug and turned again towards my dad...

Sidharth: mai kon hu...ye zaruri nhi hai...mai kaise aaya andar ye bhi zaryri nhi hai...par tumne Shehnaaz par haath kyun uthaya ye zaruri hai...

Dad: acha bohot zaban chal rhi hai tumhari... dekho bche ye humara ghar ka mamla hai so tumhare liye iss same yhi acha hai ki tum yaha se jao...or is ladki ko mere paas chod jao...

Dad came closer to me...I holded Sidharth arm tightly...I didn't had to do anything else because Sidharth had already pushed him back...

Sidharth: uske paas aane ki koshish bhi mat karna...varna merese bura or koi nhi hoga...

Sidharth holded my hand...and took me out of the house...he didn't said anything...just gestured me to sit in his car...I forgot my tablet at home so I couldn't argue with him...so I sat down..
He sat in the driving seat...and started the car...after 15 minutes we reached...I think it was his house...he came to my side and took me inside the house...it was empty...I looked at Sidharth...he took out his phone and gave me his phone...I took his phone and start writing..."why did you bring me here"...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz ab mai jo bhi tumse
Puchunga uska sach sach jawab chahiye mujhe...

I nodded my head...

Sidharth: ohk...pehle ye btao ki jisne tumpe haath uthaya...vo tumhare dad the...

Shehnaaz: haan...but step dad...

I wrote down...he gasp...I knew it's strange why would a step dad hit his own daughter...but my step dad could do it...

Sidharth: tumhare real dad?...

Shehnaaz: jab mai 5 saal ki thi tab ek car accident mai unki jaan chli gyi...uske 1 saal baad mumma ne mere step dad se shaadi karli unka bhi ek beta tha...to mumma ne unke bete ko accept kar liya or mere step dad ne mujhe...fir jab mai 9 saal ki thi to meri mom ki bhi death ho gyi...

I got emotional mentioning my real parents...Sidharth came closer to me and hugged me...

Sidharth: it's ok...everything will be alright...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz tum aage btana chahti ho...

I wanted to open up but I didn't knew if I should or not...I hope Sidharth won't judge me...I thought for sometime but I couldn't decide so I thought I will tell him some other time...it will be too much for him to...I nodded my head in no...

Sidharth: ohk koi baat nhi...I am always there for you...jabhi tumahara man hua tum mujhe bta dena...tum thak gyi hogi na...tum ek kaam karo mere room mai so jao...mai guest room mai so jata hu...
And haan no argue maine jab keh diya to keh diya...

He got up...but I hold his hand and gestured him to sit on the sofa next to me...he sat down looking at me in confusion...I took his phone and wrote down...

Shehnaaz: thank you so much Sidharth for being there for me...jo bhi tumne aaj mere liye kiya...mai uske liye jitna bhi thank you bolu kam padega...and Sidharth mujhe apne ghar pe rkhne ke liye bhi thank you par tumhe ye sab karne ki zaroorat nhi thi...

He took my both hands in his hands...

Sidharth: Shehnaaz schi btau mujhe bhi nhi pta ki mai tumhare liye ye sab kyun kar rha hu...par tumhe dard mai dekh ke mujhe acha nhi lagta...or ye jo maine kra hai na...ye maine apni marzi se kara hai iske liye rumhe mujhe thank you bolne ki koi zarurat nhi hai...ab tum jao or thoda rest karlo...

I smiled at him and nodded...he took me to his room...and showed me his room...
Before he could go out of the room and asked him to give me his phone...he gave me his phone...I wrote down...

Shehnaaz: Sidharth par tum mere ghar par pohonche kaise...matlab tum uss same vaha kaise aaye...

Sidharth: vo tum apni dress car mai hi bhul gyi thi to maine socha tumhe vapas de deta hu...mai jaise hi bell bajane lga tha mujhe chilane ki awaazein aayi...or dekha darwaza bhi thoda sa khula tha to mai andar aaya or maine dekha ki vo tumpe haath uthane lga tha dubara so isiliye mai beech mai kood gya or usko punch maar diya...

He said that smiling...like he has achieved a award of rescuing me...I smiled back at him and then he left the room...I went to the bed and slept...I was too tired of thinking something...

Hey guys...so this was it...I hope you liked this part...and as your wish I let Sidharth beat that step dad a little...but his role is not finished yet...It will really soon...and don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...

See u soon ❤
Love you ❤