Chapter 12

Hey guys...How are u all...I hope u all are fine and enjoying my story so far...
Sorry for the late update I was busy with my online classes...let's start...

Sidharth Pov
We sat at a table...ate our breakfast then the teacher came and told us...that we could do today what we want...we could also go out...or whatever we want to do...the first thing that came to my mind was my promise...I just only have one day...because from tomorrow the teacher would be with us...so today was the best day to bring Shehnaaz happiness back her voice back...and I know how I will do that...

After the breakfast we went to our room...I told Jay and Asim my plan that how I would bring her voice back then I told Asim to go to Sana and and tell Mahi and Shefali to come to us...then Mahi and Shefali came to our room...

Mahi: kya hua Sidharth...

Shefali: haan hume aise chupke se kyun bulaya...

Sidharth: maine Sana ko yaha aane se pehle ek promise kara tha...ki jab tak ye trip khatam hogi tab tak mai uski awaaz vapas leke aaunga...or usko uss same kisi ka bhi dar nhi hoga...ussi promise ko pura karne ke liye mujhe tum dono ki bhi help chahiye hogi...kya tum dono meri help karoge...

Shefali: haan kyun nhi...Sana ke liye mai kuch bhi kar skti hu...

Mahi: haan mai bhi...par Sidharth tum ye kyun kar rhe ho...

Sidharth: Mahi vo mujhe bhi nhi pta... bas mai uski help karna chahta hu usko khush dekhna chahta hu...

Shefali: Sidharth kya tum Sana ko like karte ho...

Shefali's this question made me confuse...I was not sure...do I really like her...am I doing this because I like her... do I have feelings for her...no I never felt that or did I ?...I don't know...I want to focus on today's plan after that I will think about it...

Sidharth: I don't know Shefali...

Mahi: ok so what's the plan...

I told them my plan...they agree to it and then went to Sana...It was 2 pm I went to Sana's room and knocked after 2 knocks Mahi opened the door...I asked loudly that Sana could also hear me...

Sidharth: do you guys want to go camp fire with us...

Mahi: wow it would be fun why not...

Then Shehnaaz came also to the door...
She said something in sign language to Mahi...I think she asked that why was I hear...

Mahi: vo Sidharth puch raha tha ki kya hum unke saath camp fire pe chlna chahte hai...maine to haan bol diya...

Shehnaaz also nodded her head in excitement...she looked happy...there was no stress on her face...I smiled at her...and said...

Sidharth: see you guys around 6...

Mahi: ohk...

And then I left...I went to the nearest jungle or something like that...today it was not snowing so it was good...we could stay outside...till I arranged the tent and found some sticks to burn them for the fire...it was 5:30...I went back changed my clothes...Jay and Asim were also ready...before we went out of the room Jay stopped me...

Jay: Sidharth are you sure...kyunki jo tu karne jaa rha hai vo bohot dangerous ho skta hai...

Sidharth: Jay I know vo dangerous hai psr yakeen kar mera mujhe kuch nhi hoga...or tum log to vaise hi hoge vahan...

Asim: haan Sidharth teri baat bhi shi hai par Jay bhi galat nhi hai...

Sidharth: dekho ab bohot late ho chuki hai ab mai ye plan cancel nhi kar skta...
Or chlo ab girls humara wait kar rhi hongi...

They both sighed and we got out of the room...we went to the girls room...Asim knocked at the door and this time Shefali opened...Asim mouth hung open...

Jay: Asim muh band karle varna mkhi ghus jayegi muh mai...

Asim: are pehle tu apna muh to dekh mere se zyada khula hai vo...

I looked at Jay he was looking at Mahi now also with mouth hung open...I laughed on both of them...but there came someone who made me to do the same thing like Jay and Asim...there stood Sana...she was looking breathtaking...actually there clothes were pretty casual but anyways they were looking beautiful...

Mahi's clothes...

Shefali's clothes

Shefali's clothes...

Sana's clothes...

They said hi to us

They said hi to us...but Sana just waved her hand...I will change this wave today and next time she will say hi...

We then went to that place that I have arranged...we reached there everyone looked amused...I think I was pretty good in decorating...hehe...ok so moving on we went in the tent...after 10 minutes everyone came outside...we made a circle around the fire...I was sitting next to Sana between Sana and Mahi there was Jay sitting then next to Mahi Asim and then Shefali...

We just sat there without talking...after sometime Asim said...

Asim: yaar aise to mai bore ho jaunga...
chalo kuch khelte hai...

Shefali: Truth or dare khele...

Mahi: haan acha idea hai...

Everyone agreed to Shefali...so we start playing...

Hey guys...So this was it...I hope u liked this part...and again sorry for the late update...don't forget to vote and comment as it gives me really motivation...

See u soon❤
Love you ❤