Shopping And Making Unusual Friends

Who needs a mall this big? She wonders, it's like twice as big as a normal mall. Shota is holding her and walking around he seems a little confused looking from store to store, she wondering what was taking him so long and looked to the stores he was looking at.

One was a very cute store with lots of frilly and cute dresses on Display and there were mothers and Daughters looking around, the second store was a General department store, that would have everything they would need and for a lot cheaper to.

But that probably wasn't the problem,he was intimidated by the pink frilly boutique like store, the poor man probably never anticipated ever having to ever step foot in a store like that. She didn't really care what store they went to, it wasn't like the department store didn't have any cute clothes as long as she knew where to look, she wasn't poor but she wasn't rich either, so she knew how to find cute clothes for cheap, and she wouldn't want the poor guy to be uncomfortable anyways.

She laughed and patted his back.
"It's Okay Shota-Kun, let's just go to the department store, stores like that are normally overpriced anyways."
He looked at her a probably a little embarrassed, but shook his head.
"No it's fine let's go, we're just wasting time."

And he started walking towards the boutique store. He set her down and told her to get what she needed, she was a little surprised at that A normal kid her age wouldn't know what they needed, and would probably just buy toys but luckily for them she wasn't a normal kid.

She started looking around at some of the things, and as expected everything was grossly over priced, but they were very cute and the fabric felt comfortable, everything was in good quality so all in all it would be worth it. She put some of the things she needed in a basket, once she got all of the necessities she needed she started looking at the clothes.

Shota was just quietly watching her, while trying and failing at disappearing into the background. She took some clothes and brought them up to him.
"You can just get what ever you want sweetie, you don't have to come to me."

She pailed a little at the dangerous words he just said to a little kid, Shota was so lucky she wasn't actually a child or Else she might've ran his wallet dry.
"No no, which one do you think will look better on me, the red or the blue, I think the red might Clash with my hair, but the blue might be a little tacky."

He frowned and looked away.
"I'm sure you would look cute in any thing, how about you just get both."

Ugh he was no help, why did she even bother asking him he's a walking fashion disaster. She grabbed his hand and led him to the changing rooms.
"I have to go try some of these on to make sure they fit, might as well put on a fashion show for you since you look bored."  she sat him down at one of the seats across from the changing rooms and went inside.

She tried on some of the clothes making sure they fit, luckily all of them seem to be in the right size and had a little room to grow in as well. She put on one of the more cuter dresses and walked out dramatically out of the changing room like she was on a cat walk, she walked in front of Shota and did a spin and pose cutely.
"How do I look."

He grunted nodded his approval at the dress, guess that's all I'm going to get out of him huh. She showed off a few more, some of the employees and customers watching the cute display, and she got all the clothes that she wanted and he paid for them.

They headed to a few different stores and got a few more things like toothbrush and toothpaste stuff like that, she also got some very fluffy pillows and blankets since she liked them and Shota got her a few plushes. Shota mentioned about her not getting any toys, she explained she just wasn't really interest in them and she truly wasn't.

So his response to that was to buy her an iPad and a gaming console. She didn't really play a lot of video games, so The price is for each of the individual games really scared her, why is it so expensive did people really pay these prices just for a few games? At least she could Watch shows on the Ipad. Once he was done flexing his wallet they finally left the very scary store.

They went to a small family diner to get some lunch.
"Any other stores we need to visit or did you get everything you needed."
She shook her head, they got everything she needed and then some.
They ordered and got their food. When they finish she went outside and waited for Shota to pay for the food.

She heard some kind of noise outside of an alleyway so instead of doing what a normal person would do like Ignore it, she went to check it out. damn her anime protagonist mind and the need to advance the plot of the story.

She saw a man huddled in a ball muddring something under his breath. He looked up at her he had blond hair and a scar running down his forehead.
"I need to fix it or I'm going to split in half."

He was covering the riped side of his mask maybe it had something to do with his quirk. Shota left her with some of the bags and she had bought a beanie with cat ears it had a lot of excess fabric so it could cover his entire head. She put it on his head and pet his head in comfort.
"Are you okay now Stranger-San."

He nodded his head and looked up at her.
"I-I'm Jin- Bubaigawara,but people call me twice, thank you for helping me-no I'm not!"
She blinked must be a quirk thing, she doesn't reconice the man from any were but she feels like she should. She smiled at the man.
"I'm glad your alright twice-san, I'm Yuna, is that your quirk, I'm sorry if it's rude to ask."

He looked down ashamed.
"I can make copy's of myself but ..I don't know if I'm the real me or not."
She hummed in understanding.

"You could have been a good professor you could like teach everyone at once. But I don't think it really matters if your the real one or not, I like you just the way you are clone or not."

She gave him a hug.
"You just have to remember that okay."
She looked behind her Shota would be back soon, she diged through her bags and brought out a small plush rabbit and gave it to the man.
" I have to go now, but you can have this, bye bye." She waved good bye as she runs out at the ally.

It's been so long since any one had been so kind to him. He looked down at him self god he looked like a mess, what the hell am I doing it doesn't matter if I'm a clone or not I'm still a person,I need to get it together. He got up off of the ground and dusted him self off, he looked at the stuffed animal that girl Yuna gave him. The next time I see her I'm going to show her I'm worth the faith she has in me. I'll be sure to protect her just like she protected me, i'll make sure to protect her forever.

She runs back just before Shota walks out The restaurant and they walk to the car. She sets her bags in the car and buckled her seat belt.
"Did you run into any trouble wile you were waiting."
He said seriously.
"Nope." She said popping the p.
Not considering the encounter she had with twice to be noteworthy.

( An: I'm going to be changing some of the villains rolls so they can interact more with the reader.But I still like to think there one more cookie away from the Darkside, I actually don't play a lot of video games but I remember being bored as a kid and having nothing to do and seeing other kids have video games and being semi-jealous, but video game prices really do be scaring me.)