A Cockatoo and Stained Filled Alleyways

They got home and put all of the stuff away, and then they both immediately crashed on the bed and slept until 12 o'clock, well at lest she did. When she woke up Shota was still sleeping, she decided to let The poor man rest and went about her day. She took a bath and brushed her hair and teeth and put on one of the outfits she got. She headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast used to being independent, she knew Shota probably wouldn't be happy with her cooking without adult supervision and would probably want her to wake him up. But she was stubborn he would just have to deal with the fact that sometimes she wanted to make her own breakfast.

She went to the kitchen and looked at what he had, it wasn't a lot. But she put some rice in the rice cooker, once it was done she diged around the kitchen and looked for some stuff to put in the rice.She formed the rice into triangles add and mixing ingredients to make different flavored rice balls. She pulled out a pan And turns on the stove and placed the rice balls in the pan, while they were frying she took out a small pot and made some miso soup.  She took the rice balls out of the pan and on a plate, and put the miso soup in a bowl.

Finally done she sat down at the table and was about to dig into her meal, when she heard the front door click open. She froze maybe it was someone Shota knew, the man seemed pretty nonchalant whistling and humming a small tune, he walked into the dining area and they locked eyes.
"SHOOTA, THERES A CHILD IN YOUR HOUSE!"
She covered her ears at the loud sound, who was this guy he was scaring her. He was tall Wearing glasses and a leather jacket, he had long blond hair that was tied half up. Shota came out of the room glaring at the man, she ran up to Shota hiding behind his legs.
"Be quiet, I won't appreciate it if you ruin her hearing, this is Yuna. I'm taking care of her."
He picked her up and she wrapped her arms around him and hid her face in the crook of his neck, he rubbed her back to comfort her.
"Shota-kun is he your friend."
She asked wile nervously looking at the man.
"Yes this is Hisashi Yamada, he's the Pro hero Present Mic."
Hisashi slowly approached you and stuck out his hand.
"Hey little songbird, you can just call me Hisashi okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare ya."
She took his hand and shook it.
"It's okay I was just surprised."
She took her hand away and then her stomach growled, oh yeah she was eating breakfast. They both smiled and she blushed.
"Can we eat breakfast, there's enough for everyone."

"Your such a good cook little songbird!"  Hisash says as he takes another bite. She smiles at the praise she's not used to eating with other people. She used to eating alone, but eating with other people feels... nice.

Shota eyes harden as he looks her in the eyes. "You shouldn't cook without adult supervision, you could have hurt your self. Next time just wake me up." She puffed her cheeks out and pouted.

Eventually finished up eating breakfast and were washing the dishes when Shota spoke. "Oh yeah, kitten you have an doctors appointment today."  She groaned as she finished drying the last bowl. She didn't really have anything against doctors she just wasn't in the mood for any testing or shots. "Hey cheer up song bird. How about I come with and we get some ice cream after, ya dig." She smiled and nodded, it didn't really make the situation any better but it was better that nothing.

Eventually they found them selfs situated on the couch of Shota living room killing time before they had to go watching some kid show about Idols. Some segment came on teaching how to do the face they were doing in the show. She started tuning out not really interested but Hisashi beamed and spoke up.

"Hey you should do a performance for us Songbird!"

She looked at the screen The instrumental would be starting soon and the dance wasn't that hard, plus they were watching a couple of episodes before so she had it mostly memorized. Deciding why not, she got up and got into place.