Reminisce

Yuna finished up sweeping the floors and sat down on the sofa. She's officially been here for a month and a half that's longer than she thought she'd last.

She didn't even expect Shota to take her to his place of work but she highly doubted anyone would blame him when he eventually got tired of taking care of her. She looked at one of the stuffed animals he got her at least she would be able to keep the stuff he bought her a man like Shota probably won't want this stuff laying around his apartment.

She laid down running over what to do when she's left on her own again.
'Ugh this sucks i never thought I would end up in foster care that's like the worst case scenario!' In her short life she's always had stayed at some family members house.

Her family despite not wanting to take care of her would have never actually abandon her. They were mean not cruel she was a blood relative so they would have never actually left her fully.

She sighed in annoyance six more years and she would have been free. Once she turned 18 she could have done anything she wanted she would no longer have to rely on anyone else any more, now she has to do it all again and this time she has to do it from the System.

Shota seems nice enough but there's no reason for him to adopt her. He's only 30 he has a good paying job and when he wants to he can actually be pretty good looking. He has his whole life a head of him but that would all be ruined if he adopted her. People would think she was his illegitimate child and he would lose all his Dating prospects no one would want to take care of someone else's child.

It's hard to think of her self as a child when she's never had anyone to rely on.

When I was first born i think I was taken care of by my grandparent's on my mother's side. I think they were nice but I don't really remember but I always feel happy when I remember those memories.

I don't think they left me per say they were old they wouldn't have Been able to take care of me for long anyways. I went and lived with my dad but I don't really remember those days either I was always alone the days seemed to blend together dad would always show up for a day or two and then leave.

Pity was always something accustomed to her life she knew it was better than indifference, her life would have turned out a lot more different if people turned a complete blind eye to her. But seeing people's eyes turn her way only to look away took its toll on her.

"You won't be happy." Her dad said patting her on the head. She didn't want to leave but her father insisted when did he ever care about her happiness? Why did he care now, she won't be happy, she wasn't happy before. Of Course looking back she couldn't exactly say his decision was a bad one but it still hurt.

Even though her father wasn't really there for her she still loved him it hurt when he sent her away. Her aunt wasn't really any better than him but at least she made it seem like she tried.

There's nothing more that she hates more than pity.

A bucket of water was poured on top of her, she wiped the water out of her eyes as she stared at the girl who did it with a blank look. "How dare you who do you think you are." The two other girls in the room were avoiding her gaze knowing that there friend was the one in the wrong yet not speaking up.

This girl Hanami had started bullying her ever since some guy she liked had asked her out. Of chores she had no interest in dating and rejected him but apparently it's her fault that her crush  doesn't like her back.

Eventually they left and she was left alone she dried her self off the best she could and walked into the hall way bumping into her teacher. She was an old woman who has been working at the school since it first opened years ago. She tutted at the state she was in ushering her to the teachers lounge.