Dreams Normally Don't Hurt

Waking up she yawned and looked around her she was in another place again, at least this time it was a bed. How long was this dream going to last. The room she was in was fairly empty, with some signs it was lived in. She heard a few noises outside the room and got off the bed, but forgot about her height and fell.

'OUCH! Wait...ouch why did she feel pain, wasn't this a dream?'

She pinched her self and felt the sting of pain...she wasn't dreaming. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED, AND WHY IS SHE IN MY HERO ACADEMIA. Did, did she die in that forest, and why is she a little girl maybe she was reincarnated? But she can worry about all that later for now she should Focus. Eraserhead agreed to take care of her, that's good at least she doesn't have to worry about him being untrustworthy. But she doesn't really know why he agreed to take her in, he doesn't really seem like the type to like children.

She opens the door and tries to quietly make her way down the hall. She peaks her head out and sees Aizawa kneeling down filling a cat bowl. He notices her and she quickly hides, and then looks again knowing she's been caught she comes out of the hallway a small blush dusting her cheeks from embarrassment. He huffed out a small laugh at her antics.
"Good morning, did you sleep okay." She nodded her head rubbing some of the sleep out of her eyes,and gives out a small. "Good morning" yawning a bit at the end.

Geez this kid was going to be the death of him. She was just too cute, she looked like a kitten when she yawns. He Unconsciously walked up to her and ruffled her hair, she didn't seem to mind. She smiled up at him and he turned away clutching his heart she was just to adorable. Then he heard a small growl and she blushed, he then realize it's probably been a while since she ate some thing.
"You hungry."
She shyly nodded her head and nervously played with the end of her skirt. What Most people didn't know was that Shota actually knew how to cook. Back when he was going to U.A he lived by himself and Learned to cook, as well as take care of him self, he only really stoped doing all of that once he graduated, after all it was mostly illogical to waste time on such things. But he was glad for the skills now because that meant he could cook something decent for Yuna. He would have to thank Zashi and Nemeri for constantly buying groceries for him, he never really had a chance to use them until now though refusing to change his diet of jelly packs.

He headed to the kitchen to make breakfast and took the things he needed out of the fridge. Out of the corner of his eyes he could see Yuna playing with his cats.
"The White one is yang, and the black one is ying."
She sitting down on the floor petting ying, when yang walked up to her and started grooming her. Yuna giggled gently pushing the cat away and picking her up and walking over to the counter, ying following Close behind.

"Wachya cooking erasr-oh um, Shota-San."
He frowned and cracked some egg into the pan.
"Drop the honorifics kid, I'm making Omurice."
He whisked them in the pan and formed the omelette he was make in fluffy Omurice. She watched as he took it off the pan and placed it over the rice, he took a knife and sliced it in half, and the omelette spred over the rice, and she clapped showing that she was impressed.
"Wow your amazing Shota-kun, I've tried to make fluffy omurice, but I always messed it up."

He frowned at that.
"Your a little to young to be cooking aren't you."
She flinched but seemed to collect her self. She just hummed and shrugged her shoulders. She went over to the table and sat down only to frown when she was too short to reach the table. "Hey Shota-kun, can I sit on your lap wile I eat please."
He walked over to the table and nodded placing the food down he sat down at the table and patted his lap, and she comes over like a cute little kitten. He briefly wondered if he could get away with feeding her, so he took the spoon and Took a serving and brought it to her lips, she looked confused for a second but shrugged and took a bite, and he fed her the rest of her meal.
"Thank for the food Shota-kun, your a really good cook!"
He placed a hand on her head.
"I'm glad you liked it, now how about you go take a bath and I'll get your clothes washed."

Shota showed her where the bathroom was and she took a shower. Shota had left one of his shirts outside the bathroom so she put it on.

Currently Shota was brushing her hair wile she watched one of the best magical girl shows she's ever seen in her life. It had the top three pro hero's except they're magical girls who borrow their powers, and instead of their normal costumes they were frilly magical girl dresses. Funnily enough most of the characters had personality similar to they're real life counterparts except Endeavor who was the stoic quiet one. She felt bad for any little girl who was tricked by this,And thought the real Endever was like this.

By the time she finished her show her clothes were out of the dryer and Shota gave them to her to get changed. And Shota asked.
"How do you feel about some shopping."

A.N
The magical girl show she was watching was actually a fanfic idea I had but in the end decided not to write.