Reborn Under A City Of Lights

She heard loud sounds around her And woke up with a start. She quickly looked around her, people were walking by Seemingly paying no mind to her. "Huh, where am I, What happened?" She looked up twinkling lights and tall buildings surrounding her.

'HOW DID I END UP IN THE CITY!'

How did she get here was she kidnapped or something? But why would they just leave her on a random street. She got up and started walking but something felt strange. Was she shorter? She decided to ignore it for now she had more important things to worry about. But walking around she Heard people talking about someone.

"Whats a little girl doing out this late?"

"Oh honey we should call the police I think that girl is lost."

"Why's a little kid here, someone running away from home."

What are they talking about...wait are they talking about me! She ran towards a store window and looked at herself in the reflection.

'WHAT THE, IM A LITTLE KID WHAT HAPPEND.'

She looked at her candy pink hair and her magenta eyes. She was wearing a bright pink shirt with what looked like to be a bunny on it and a light pink skirt, she was wearing stockings that were folded up and falling down her legs. She looked at her tiny hands and ran them through her hair in disbelief, she looks like she's an anime character or some thing. Deciding she was too tired to deal with all of this right now, she looks around and finds a box in a random alleyway it seem to be some sort of donation box. she looked inside it and there seem to be a couple of blankets and some random clothes inside. The box was big enough for her to fit in so she got inside and wrapped her self in the Blankets and takes a nap. She can deal with all of this nonsense in the morning.

"There was a little girl around here."
a woman said. Walking towards a box, The police officer opened it revealing a small girl huddled in some blankets pink tuffs of hair poking out. The officer pick the girl up and turned to the woman.
"Don't worry miss, Will take her to the station and find her parents. thank you for your assistance."

She blinked her eyes open and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She wasn't in her box she noted, did she get teleported somewhere again? She looked around she was in a police Station. Maybe they could help her get back home! A man walked up to her wearing a police uniform but he had the head of a cat she blinked...was she dreaming?

"Hello little miss, I'm glad to see you awake. I'm officer sansa would you mind telling me your name, and answering a few of our questions." Apparently it talked to, this is officially the weirdest dream she's ever had.
"My names Yuna."
She says blankly.
"Alright Yuna, do you know the names of your parents."
She shook her head.
"No, there gone now."
Both of them were shocked at the sudden confession. To be honest she doesn't really know why she said that, but for some reason it just felt like the right thing to say. Well whatever it's a dream any way it probably doesn't mean anything.

The cat officer cleared his throat and spoke again.
"Well can you tell me how old you are?"  She shifted.
"I'm twel...um I don't know."
She managed to catch herself its not like she was lying, she really didn't know how old she was. The mans ears twitched.
"So what your saying is you have no parents, and you don't know your full name or age." She nodded her head dumbly And the man sighed.
"Okay I am going to figure out what we're going to do with you."

He left the room and she kicked her feet playfully off the chair. Maybe she's lucid dreaming or something, though she doesn't really have the guts to do anything drastic. But being a kid again is fun. Then a rather scruffy looking guy came through the door, he looked oddly familiar but she couldn't quite place it. They both stared at each other and she smiled and waved.
"Hi I'm Yuna Taka...I'm just Yuna, what's your name."
The man looked at her weird but answered.
"Pro hero Eraserhead, what brings you here kid."
She tilted her head in confusion Eraserhead, was she dreaming about my hero academia? That's weird.

He tucked his face in his scarf to hide the small smile he had on his face. She was a cute kid, like a little kitten. He really wanted to pat her head, why was she here? Then officer Sansa walked up to them.
"Ah Eraserhead I'm sorry if she bothered you, she doesn't seem to exist in any of our networks,and we don't think she has any parents, so we have to call for a social worker to take her to an Orphanage."
He frowns at that, such an adorable little kitten didn't deserve to rot in an orphanage.

He did still have his foster license since he was a teacher.
"I'll take her I don't mind, just send me the papers."
Sansa looked surprised.
"Are you sure Eraserhead, you really don't have to."
He nodded. They had a short conversation about it, and he was cleared to take the girl home.

He knelt down to the girl and spoke softly.
"I talked to the officers and I agreed to take you home."
She looked surprised and nervously played with her skirt.
"Um are you sure Eraserhead-San...I wouldn't want to bother you."
His heart broke at the statement, why would such a cute little girl think she was a burden. Maybe she was from an abusive household, he would have to be even more careful with her.
"It's fine I'm a teacher I'm pretty use to kids. And I get lonely sometimes so you would be any thing but a bother."
She smiled at him.
"Oh okay, thank you Eraserhead-San."
He frowned a bit and started to pet her head.
"My name is Aizawa Shota, but you can just call me Shota okay."
She nodded and he picked her up she felt so light and small in his hands.

On they're way to his apartment she fell asleep and he gently ran his fingers through her soft hair. They made there way to his apartment and he carefully set her down in his bed and tucked her in, she looked so small and fragile like a little Kitten. He just knew he was going to keep her, he brushed some hair from her face and lightly stroke her cheek with his thumb. He would protect her from anyone who try's to hurt her. He won't let anyone take her away from him (SHES MINE) He laid down next to her and watched as she slept peacefully.

(A.N I wasn't originally planning on drawing a picture for this chapter. But I made that one real quick I'll probably go back and re-draw it later.