A wish for love Update!

Oof It's been a while. When I was writing this, my school changed the way they did their online program and incorporated more life classes and also the way they did schoolwork so I was very busy and tired. Also, I just suffer from the big sad in general so it's kind of difficult to get motivation. Even on things I do genuinely enjoy.

I'm also just not as involved in the MHA fandom anymore. I still do remember where this was going though i'm going to speed along the story a bit and get to the plot so I'm probably going to cut some stuff out I had planned.

I had a Valentines episode. I wanted to do for a while, but just kept forgetting to do it. I still might upload one for February though.

Some spoilers for stuff I planned on happening but since it's been two years, I'll give you guys a break.

Mic and Aizawa are going to get married so they can adopt Yuna. That's an actual law in Japan you can't adopt anyone unless you're married. Pretty sure it doesn't apply to gay couples, but this is fiction I can take and add what I please.

Reader finds out what their quirk is during the USJ.

Spoiler alert. This isn't actually your body! And your memories are regressed due to Trauma The previous person endured.

Yuna is related to somebody in the story it's no one from the main cast though and technically not directly.

Overhaul is going to get involved and yes Yuna is going to get traumatized

I hope this didn't ruin the story for you or anything. Just wanted to tell you some of the stuff that's gonna happen. I know you've been waiting for an update. Things really got away from me. Things are probably still going to get away from me i'm really trying to get things together right now. But I really do want to get back into writing at least things that are not private stories.

Personally, I feel like writing is the only thing I'm really good at, and I feel like like I'm not that good at it. I really do just want to create things that I hope make you feel better on a bad day and I really hope to create some thing one day that can inspire others to do creative things but until then I'm gonna keep practicing. And I want to assure you that no matter how long I am gone I will most likely come back.

Also, I know this is technically not a reader story. But I didn't give the reader/yuna two detailed of a background and personality for that reason. I mostly consider most OC stories to be kind of reader stories. But I know that's technically my opinion but for all things consider, please just consider the Yuna parts as Y/n since I don't like putting Y/N in things.

Thank you so much for reading and for putting up with me. I promise I'll be working on the next chapter.