A Promise

Warnings

Mentions of gore And prostitution.

Himiko walked out of the class room and in to the hall finally able to get away from those girls before she did something she would regret. She bit her lip in frustration she wasn't really upset at what they said after all it held some truth, she did tend to sleep around.

No, what made her upset was that just a few days ago they were all best friends, but the moment that her façade started to slip they treated her like she was a freak. This always happens the moment she starts to act like her self, people always start to treat her different.

She was used to it by now but everyday she felt like...snapping. The leader of the group Aki is so pretty her blood would probably taste sweet or... would it taste bitter because of her personality. She wanted to know so bad but she just sat down in an empty hall and drank on a blood bag that was provided by the school.

It was the only reason why she even went to U.A, her parents refused to file on her quirk registry that she needed blood, Even though she needed it to keep sane. It's why when she got older and it got harder to control she started compensated dating.

The guys never really cared to give some blood for something they wanted,and she made cash on the side. But her teacher told her that if she got into U.A they would provide her with blood, she didn't manage to make it into the hero course but got a spot in General studies.

But as she drank she couldn't help but think of this blood as the blood of Aki, ripping her throat out and watching as blood started to gush out as she struggled for air. But that would be such a waste of blood maybe she should just stick a straw and savor every last drop.

And what was stoping her from doing it who did she have to disappoint, it's not like anyone cared about her so why should she care about what any of them thought about her.

It's not like she had anything to lose.

Before her thoughts could get any more darker a little girl with Cotten candy pink hair popped up out of nowhere. She looked really determined for some reason she was so distracted by her she forgot to hide her blood bag.

The girl stoped in her tracks staring at the blood bag in her hand, to her surprise she just tilted her head slightly and looked at her. "Are you a vampire?" She blinked in shock not expecting the question.

"Not exactly,my quirk relies on blood, I can still eat normal food but I get cravings." She mumbled out. The girl didn't scream or look disgusted just nodded her head and sat down next to her.

"My names Yuna! What's yours?"

She looked down at the little girl and answered. "Toga Himiko, why are you talking to me aren't you scared? Didn't your mommy or daddy tell you not to talk to people like me?" The little girl placed her hand on her chin seemingly in thought.

"Some people say vampires are more humane than humans because they don't have to kill to get there food, so I don't see why I would be scared of you. Plus it's just your quirk it's not like you can control it."

Himikos eyes widened it was strange for a little kid to have such open views on quirks. She was cute too, like a little doll she scooted closer to her grabbing her small hand. It was soft and smooth she gently picked the girl up and on her lap she seemed confused but didn't protest.

They talked about random things the girl Himiko adding some things in a long the way. It had been a long time since she had such a normal conversation it had been a long time since she had been treated like a human. She buried her face in the top of Yunas hair hugging her closer.

"Hey Yuna can we be Friends?"

She looked up at her giving her a sad smile. "Well yeah of course I would it's just...I don't know how much longer I'll be here so I don't know if I'll ever see you again." Himiko was confused and then felt anger but kept her face buried in Yunas hair to hide her expression.

"What do you mean Yu-Chan?"

She fiddled with her fingers looking down. "I really don't know how much longer I'll be with my...Guardian,  I think I'll be put in an orphanage soon or something I don't really know yet."

In all of Himikos life had she ever felt this ANGRY before. Who could just throw away such an adorable girl if she could she would sweep Yuna away and keep her all for her self.

Then it occurred to her that this was a good thing if Yuna was put in the System she could take her for herself. It wouldn't be that hard for her to get rid of someone rich and just pretend to be them. She could just drop out of school and if they ever ran out of money well...her quirk would be pretty useful for that.

She smiled brightly giggling at her plan, she went through her school bag and took out her note book ripping out a small piece of paper and writing down her number. She handed it to Yuna and patted her head.

"If that meany Guardian of yours ever decide to get rid of you, promise to call me."

She took out her pinkie waiting for the little girl to respond, just as Himiko predicted the girl wrapped her small pinkie around hers and said the word that could seal her fate.

"I promise Himi-Chan!"

Yuna of course just thought she would want to say goodbye. So she agreed to the promise, not knowing of the dangerous implications.

Well it's not like this scenario would ever happened Shota had no intentions of giving Yuna away to anyone.

Not that Yuna knew any of this of course.

________________

A.N

I had originally was going write the other half from Yunas perspective but it was getting kind of long.

When I was thinking of ideas for a child reader it was happy sugar life where Himiko kidnapped the reader, but with her quirk I felt it would be to easy for her to get away with it.

Then I thought Uraraka but then it would be to difficult. I might do a one shot or something though.

Himiko can and will Happy sugar life her lol.