Girl Meets Home For The Holiday

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Matthew Residence

Matthew Residence

Aiden was on Ashlynn's bed, watching her put her hair into a messy bun. Aiden had decided to stay with his girlfriend while his family went back to Texas for Christmas. Cory and Topanga trusted the two teens to let them both stay in Ashlynn's room. Also, they knew that Ashlynn probably wouldn't listen as well.

Aiden stood up and hugged her from behind. "Who's all coming over for Christmas, A?" "My mum, my dad, Josh, Maya and Shawn," Ashlynn replied, leaning back into his chest while looking up at him. Aiden looked down at her with love shining in his eyes. "Shawn? Your honorary brother, right?"

"Yep!" Ashlynn smiled. "He's always been there for me like a big brother would. So he is my brother, blood or not. Just like Lucas is." She watched as worry washed over his face. "What's wrong?" "Are your parents going to like me?" She smiled at him. "They are going to love you. You made their little girl happy!" He smiled before kissing her. "I love you, baby girl." "I love you, too." She replied breathlessly.

" She replied breathlessly

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Matthew Residence

As the two older teens walked into the living room, they heard Topanga say, "Honey, this is the first year hosting the holidays. Is your mum going to go easy on me?" "You want comfort?" "Or the truth?" The brother and sister duo asked her. She stopped and thought for a second. "Comfort." "It's going to be hideous." The sibling duo told her in unison. Topanga looked at them before shouting. "I told you I wanted comfort!" "It's going to be hideous." They both smiled at her.