!!BLOOPERS!!

"AND ACTION!"

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Adelaide looked at Ben with a confused expression. "Hi, Cor? What on earth are you doing?" Ben sent her an innocent look. "Oh! I'm just taking the Friar brothers on a road trip. To El Pasco. Come with me." Before Paul got a chance to respond, Ben had gripped him by his coat and trailed him away. Paul tripped over his feet and fell to the ground. Everyone just burst out laughing.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Rowan, Sabrina, Danielle and Ben continued talking while Corey, Peyton, Paul and Adelaide moved away from the group. Paul and Peyton were looking around the station when Paul spotted something. "Hey, this place isn't much different than Texas." Peyton followed his eyesight and continued his sentence. "Look, there's a pony!" The two boys couldn't hold their laughter in anymore.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Ben looked back at the sign and smiled, trying to stay in character while Peyton and Adelaide were dancing in front of it.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

August looked towards Rowan and smiled. "You can ask me a question." Adelaide couldn't believe how cute August was. "It's a girl thing, Auggie." Rowan smiled down at him. August looked at her, offended. "You think I don't know about girls?" Rowan thought about it for a second. "Okay. I'm at a certain age were..." August interrupted her and walked over and sat on Adelaide's lap. The girl just about caught him when he slipped. "Oh my, are you okay?" "I'm fine."

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Paul nodded at Adelaide to continue. "Firstly, I wanted to see if you were okay and make sure you didn't die of boredom, " she said before taking a deep breath. "Secondly, to ask if you'll be my date to the middle school dance." Paul looked at the girl and smirked. "I'm fine and alive." He then pulled her in between his legs. "And I would love to be your date to the middle school dance." "Lastly, I brought a couple of snacks to see if you wanted to watch a movie before I have to go home." He smiled softly at her. "Yeah, I would love that." He groaned when she jumped on him. Everyone laughed from behind the camera when Paul lifted her and dropped her on the bed.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

"That's very sweet, Auggie, but daddy's a little too old for mummy to feed him." Ben chuckled at the boy. Adelaide leaned over too far and fell off the chair. "Oh no." Everyone laughed as they looked over at the girl.

<<<<<< >>>>>>>

Ben looked at Adelaide, confused. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to stay with Aiden and Lucas!" She called over her shoulder as she closed the door. "When do you think she'll realise that she doesn't have clothes or school stuff?" Danielle asked, just finished speaking before a thud came behind the door, followed by a groan and laughter. The door opened Adelaide walked in. "I'm fine. I'm fine."

<<<<<< >>>>>>

"Between the three of us, Riley, Ash and I-" "Still not your kid," Adelaide replied, casually like this was an everyday thing. "Fine!" Danielle glared at the girl. "Between the two of us, Riley and I have 1,250 A's. Ha! " "Actually, we have 1,260 A's." Danielle laughed. "My bad."