Girl Meets New Year

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Matthews' Residence

Matthews' Residence

Ashlynn and Aiden were getting bored as they sat at the kitchen table, listening to the conversation between Riley and Maya. The older two were stuck babysitting, and the younger ones were. "How long are we going to be avoiding this?" Riley asked her best friend as the two ate their Mac and cheese. "I'm not avoiding anything. Just like moving on beyond what it was. You don't have to fish dace at me." Maya stated to her best friend. "There wasn't a kiss!" "There wasn't?" 

Aiden couldn't tell if Riley was relieved or disappointed that her best friend didn't kiss his brother. "No," Maya told her as she continued to eat her food. "He just grabbed my head and stared at my face real close." Riley suddenly grabbed the blonde's face and brought her face real close. "Yeah, just like that." 

"I don't get it. Is she disappointed or relieved?" Aiden whispered into his girlfriend's ear. The girl shrugged before continuing to play on her phone. "I zoned them out long ago." Aiden snorted at his girlfriend before carefully moving the sleeping Matthews' on his lap. The boy kissed her forehead, earning a soft smile. "I'm going to put Auggie to bed so he's comfier." Aiden nodded before letting the Matthews' girl lift her nephew before carefully approaching his room.

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Matthews' Residence

Ashlynn quietly opened the door before walking in. She slowly lifted the duvet back before setting her nephew down. The boy groaned as he rolled over before letting out a content sigh. Ashlynn let out a breath of relief before kissing his head and walking out.

<<<<<< >>>>>>