Girl Meets Smackle

<<<<<< >>>>>>

John Quincy Adams Middle School

"... in conclusion, school uniforms reduce individuality which will be unnecessary in the real world when you're all working for me," Farkle finished his speech for the debate. Ashlynn and Aiden were sitting in the crowd watching the debate that's happening. The older girl teen always comes to support Farkle.

Ashlynn's niece turned to her best friend. "I don't understand the debate."

"I say you do," her best friend replied. "Okay." "I like to debate - exploring two sides of the same thing - good and bad, light and dark, right in front of you at the same time," Lucas said before asking. "Where else are you going to get that?" "Hey sweetie," Ashlynn leaned towards him, gesturing to the two girls beside him. "Look beside you." Lucas turned towards the two best friends. "Oh, right here. Look at you."

"And now from Einstein Academy," Cory looked down to the piece of paper that's in his hand. "Undefeated this season, 72 pounds of raw intellectual power! The one, the only Smackle!" The said girl walked out. She did some weird movements before she turned to Farkle. "You goin' down, chump." Ashlynn glared at the 12-year-old, starting to stand up. "Oh, I don't like her." Aiden quickly grabbed her and pulled her back down to sit in her chair. "Down buttercup."

"Wearing a uniform makes your surrender to conformity and sacrifices uniqueness, which is our most valuable freedom. Don't let anybody tell you what to wear. Don't let anybody tell you what to be. Smackle, the one and only, out." Cory stood up with the piece of paper in his hand that has the winner written on it. "Well, before I announce the winner, let me remind you all that our final debate of the season will be, held right here next week, where our thought-provoking topic will be 'Is Beauty Only Skin Deep?'. Great, thank you. So the winner of today's debate is..." Farkle started to stand up only for Aiden to grab the back of the boy's shirt and pulled him down in his seat. "Isadora Smackle, Einstein Academy."

<<<<<< >>>>>>

Matthews Residence