Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen| Leona
👑

"Ben, I need to finalise a couple things for tomorrow." I stress out for the fashion show.

"I've got it, stop stressing." Ben reassures and I sigh, throwing myself onto the chair in front of his desk. "Something tells me you're not just stressing about the fashion show. Could it also be to do with that giant sex God?" He winks and I roll my eyes.

I haven't seen Dario for two weeks and I hate to admit it but I miss his annoying self.

"No, Ben." I deny.

"Oh, well I heard he's back anyway." He says so casually and my eyes widen and I'm up from the chair and walking out of his office. "Leona!" He calls after me but I'm already at the lift.

I press the button a few times, throwing Daisy a small smile. The doors open and before I can step in, I come face to face with Dario's chest.

"Going somewhere, princess?" He questions, stepping out and I look back at Daisy who throws me a wink before getting on with her work.

I feel my face heat up and then I straighten my back, remembering that no-one can no about us outside of business.

"I was just about to get some fresh air, Mr Tahan. Can I help you with anything?" I step back, looking up at him and he smirks.

"I need those folders you took from me." I frown.

"Folders." I whisper.

"Yes, Miss Goodwin. The folders, in your office." He grits his teeth as people walk past us, throwing us curious looks. "Would you show me to your office please?" I slowly nod my head, spinning on my heel before rushing to my office.

I completely ignore Ben and open the double doors. Dario quickly enters, locking the door behind him.

I sit on the edge of my desk and he slowly walks over to me, stepping in between my legs.

I gulp.

"I've missed you." He whispers and I gulp again, looking anywhere but into his mesmerising brown eyes.

"It's only been two weeks." I scoff, trying to act like I didn't miss him too.

"Really, princess? Our FaceTime calls said otherwise." He winks and I gasp as his hand squeezes my thigh.

I bite my lip and look up at him as he gazes down at me, a small smile on his handsome face.

"I missed you too." I admit and he chuckles, nodding his head.

"I know you did, baby." He whispers and I playfully roll my eyes. "I haven't come here to fuck you though."

"Oh how kind of you." I sarcastically reply. "Why are you here then?"

"Well since we're now partners, I need to go through a couple things with you." He walks round my desk and takes a seat on my chair. My eyes widen as he pats his lap. "Take a seat." He winks and I sigh but go to sit on his lap anyway.

"Get to it, Dario." I say as he rubs his nose along my neck.

"Your show tomorrow." He begins and I nod my head. "We need to be there together." I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why?" I turn to look down at him.

"It's good for business. For people to see us together, knowing we are business partners, it's a powerful move." I slowly shake my head.

"No." Dario frowns at me. "I get this is how you do your business, publishing everything on the front of newspapers and on websites to make yourself look good but I'm not about that. I promote my business. Am I selling myself? No, I'm selling my lingerie." I scoff.