Thirty

Chapter Thirty| Dario
💰

"You look so sexy." I groan as I walk behind Leona, staring at her plump, round ass.

"Stop staring at my bum." She turns around to pout and I smirk, shrugging my shoulders. "Go open the door for me." She smiles and I raise my eyebrows at her.

I guess my bossy Leona is coming back and I'm not complaining.

"Of course, my princess." I bow and she scoffs, rolling her eyes, a small giggle escaping her lips.

I walk over to the restaurant entrance and open the door for her. She smiles brightly and kisses my cheek before strutting in, making sure to sway her hips.

"Fuck me." I mutter, trying to compose myself.

My baby is so delicious looking.

"Rio." I hear her whine and she reaches her hand out for me. "I'm hungry, come on." I chuckle, shaking my head and grab hold of her hand.

We are lead to a table and Leona is quick to check the menu.

"Have whatever you want, princess." I tell her and her eyes widen.

"I won't have too much." She gives me a nervous smile and I sigh, grabbing her hand from across the table.

"Baby, if you want the whole menu then you have the whole menu. I'd buy you the whole restaurant if you wanted me too." I urge and I watch as her lips twitch into a small smile.

The waiter soon comes over ready to take our orders.

"Fine. For starters I'll have the calamari and the nachos, then for my main I'll have the bbq ribs but I also want the chicken burger because that sounds nice, with a side of chips." The waiter's eyes widen and I throw him a warning look.

I don't need some other man judging my woman for her appetite. I find it sexy.

"I'll have what she's having." I close the menu and hand it to the boy with my eyes still on my girl who has a huge smile on her face as she looks around the posh restaurant.

"It's been a long time since I've been out to a restaurant." She sighs and I clench my jaw.

"I love you." I tell her.

"And I love you." I can't help the massive grin that etches onto my face. I'm never going to get tired of her saying that. "I-I want you to know that I'm really trying to be my old-self." She whispers in a timid voice as she bites her lip.

"I know, baby. There is no rush, I am just grateful that you are finally back here with me." I kiss the back of her hand.

Our food shortly arrives and I just admire Leona as she begins to dig in. Call me crazy but watching her eat right now is turning me on. 

"Rio, stop staring at me you weirdo!" She exclaims after swallowing her food. I smirk and adjust the huge tent in my trousers. I watch as her mouth falls open in shock. "Are you hard?!" She whispers harshly and I shrug.

"Maybe. You wanna look?" I tilt my head and raise my eyebrows and watch as she gulps.

She begins to play with the ends of her hair and stares at me with lustful eyes as she bites her lip.

She's tempted.

She then leans forward, pushing her breasts up a little.

"Come here." She whispers and I also lean forward. "I'm so wet, Rio. You wanna see?" She whispers in my ear seductively and I hiss when I feel her foot brush against my bulge.

She then pulls away like nothing happened and resumes back to eating her chicken burger.

"Mmm, this is so good." She moans, leaving me frozen.

It's taking me so much right now to not drag her out of this restaurant and fuck her in the back of my car. I'm uncomfortably hard and I need a release right now.

"What's wrong, baby?" You're not eating your food." She pouts innocently and I just glare at her.

She's a little devil.

My little devil.

•••

"Slow down, Rio." She pants as I pound into her from my seated position.

We're now in the back of my car, Leona straddling me as I fuck her. She grabs on tightly to the back seats, giving me a full view of her full breasts. I don't hesitate to latch my lips onto her cleavage.

"Oh fuck." She moans. "Harder." She begins to bounce on my dick and I groan, throwing my head back.

She leans down and smashes her soft lips onto mine, threading her fingers through the back of my hair. I grab onto her hips and begin to push her down further onto my dick.

"I love you." She pants and I slap her ass.

"Tell me again." I groan, feeling myself ready to come. She moans so I slap her ass again. "Princess!" I warn.

"I love you!" My eyes widen as I feel her come hard around me, her tight walls constricting my dick, however, that doesn't stop me from pounding into her and making her come a second time.

"Dario please." She whimpers, her forehead begins to glisten with sweat. She looks so fucking good!

"I'm nearly there, baby." I grit my teeth, trying to hold onto the pleasurable sensation but as soon as I look into her golden brown eyes I can't hold back anymore and end up coming deep inside of her.

Her eyes widen and so do mine.

"That was unexpected." She bites her lip and I can tell she's trying not to laugh. "I'll get a plan b tomorrow." I nod and begin to help her clean up.

She falls onto the seat next to me and draws a heart on the window which is covered in condensation.

Her phone begins to ring and she answers straight away, a worried look etching onto her face.

"B-Ben slow down!" She says and I frown. "Okay I'll be there, don't worry nothing bad will happen just don't panic." She hangs up.

"What is it?"

"Ben, he's stuck in my office." She sighs and I nod my head.

"Let's go." I mumble, a little annoyed that our night has been disturbed.

It doesn't take long to get to our office. "Stay here, I won't be long." She smiles.

"You sure?" I raise my eyebrows.

"I'll be ten minutes, Ben is just being dramatic." She playfully rolls her eyes and I chuckle, nodding my head. "I love you."

"I love you too, princess."

I stay parked outside the building and watch as she walks in.

Five minutes goes past and I think nothing of it but when another ten minutes goes past, I start to get worried. I decide to call her first but my worry only grows when she doesn't pick up.

"Fuck this." I mutter and climb out of my car. Just as I'm about to walk up the stairs to the building a massive explosion pushes me back.

My ears ring and I cough as smoke begins to fill my lungs. I look up and then panic and dread fills my body when I see what floor has been bombed.

No, no, no!

A/N
💗