Six

Chapter Six| Dario
💰

"We need to talk." I tell Leona and she looks at me in shock.

That kiss last night has left me wanting more, I'm addicted to this Goddess.

Her beautiful, golden, brown skin and her black curly hair that frames her face so perfectly makes me crave her. Her thick hips fit perfect in my hands and the thought of her going on a date with a man that's not me does not sit right at all.

I want her to myself.

I want to be selfish when it comes to her.

"Dario, I haven't got time for this." She sighs and I pull the sunglasses from her face.

"You have time." I tell her sternly and she crosses her arms over her chest.

"No, I do not!"

"Yes you do!" She snatches her sunglasses out of my hand and then sits on the floor.

I sit on the other side of her.

"Why did you do that?" She questions and I smirk.

"You wouldn't of spoken to me." I shrug. "I needed a way to get through to you and this was the best option. You can't run away." I point around the confined space and she rolls her eyes.

"Well what is there to talk about?" She raises her eyebrows and I chuckle lightly.

"Our kiss." I raise my eyebrows at her and watch her gulp. "The connection between you and I."

"No." She shakes her head and I groan, resting my head back. "There is no connection between you and I. I'm honestly surprised you haven't given up by now."

"I don't give up easily, Miss Goodwin."

"Come on now, I think we're past the formal terms, Mr Tahan." She retorts. "Other than a date, what is it you want from me, Dario? Because I'm not going to be your fuck toy."

"Is that why you keep saying no? You think I'm just going to use you for my own pleasure?" I question her and she sighs, nodding her head.

"Yes, Dario." She rolls her eyes.

"I'm a thirty-nine year old man, princess. I've had my fun. We really could be something." She continues to avoid eye contact with me. "Look at me." She clenches her jaw but follows my instructions.

"You're not going to be good for me." She admits. "I just know it." She whispers.

"Let me prove you wrong. One date, that's it." She sighs and I grin when she nods her head. "You won't regret it, I promise!" I stand up and then help her up.

I press a button and the lift begins to move again.

"Wow, so I could of been out of here if I had just pressed that button." She deadpans and I chuckle.

We make it to her floor and she steps out and then turns to face me.

As the doors begin to close she smirks and the words that escape her lips makes anger fill my body.

"I lied." She winks and spins on her heels.

"Cheeky little-" I bite my fist in frustration.

She's only made me more determined.

I'm gonna get that date.

•••

Leona

"I'm going to bash you round the head." Ben groans and I laugh. "Knock some sense into you!"

"He'll get over it." I shrug.

"Leona, you need some dick. Why do you keep depriving yourself?!" Ben exclaims, throwing his arms up in frustration.

"I don't need dick, Ben. I work wonders by myself." I wink and his face turns in disgust. "What?!"

"Too much info."

"Whatever." I roll my eyes at him.

"Anyway, you actually have a huge meeting in two days time in Dubai. I've booked our tickets and everything so all you need to do is pack a suit case for two weeks." My eyes widen and I squeal in excitement.

"You're joking! Dubai?!" I exclaim, clapping my hands in excitement.

"First class seats." Ben winks but then frowns. "But I couldn't get any seats together so you're going to have a stranger next to you, sorry."

"Who cares?! We're going to Dubai!" We both grin and hug each other.

"It's for the upcoming fashion show, I know you're struggling to find a potential business partner but this could be the perfect opportunity to find one!" I nod my head at his advice.

"That is a good idea."

"What are you going to tell, Dario? He's expecting a date." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Hopefully he's had enough of my stubbornness and will just give up." I say but Ben raises his eyebrows.

"I don't know, Leona. He seems like a determined man." Ben purses his lips and I sigh.

"Let's just worry about all that when we are back from Dubai, I've got to go and pack." I smile.

•••

We boarded the plane with no issues. It's not long until we have to depart and the seat next to mine is empty. Hopefully whoever was meant to sit there doesn't show up so Ben can sit with me.

Ben wonders over to me, a small smirk etched on his face.

"What is it?" I question him.

"I'm already on my second glass of champagne." He whispers, winking and I roll my eyes.

"I will not be helping you to the toilet, when you need to throw up. This is a night flight by the way and you know how I feel when my beauty sleep is interrupted." I raise my eyebrows at him and he chuckles before making his way back to his seat.

I go back to staring out the window and look at all the other planes.

I feel movement next to me and I sigh, knowing it's the passenger next to me. I turn to look at them and my face falls.

You have got to be joking.

"Hello, my little princess." Dario smirks, placing his hand luggage in the over head compartment.

Oh no.

Oh shit.

This flight is going to be a nightmare and I am not prepared for it.

A/N
An i Oop 🥴❤️