Pregnant. - Part 2

Lauren's pov

"Wait what? What do you mean you didn't want to? I'm so confused."

"Oh." She paused for a few seconds.

"Christian, uh, he- he raped me." My heart dropped.

"HE DID WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry." She looked down.

I rush to hug her. "No no no you have nothing to be sorry for babe. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't want to worry you while you were on tour. I saw you having so much fun and I didn't want to ruin that."

"Oh baby, it's okay! You are my number one priority, always, okay? I don't want to be having fun if you're sad."

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize babe. I love you so so so so much. Thank you for having the courage to tell me." I say sincerely.

"Laur, what are we gonna do now? With like, the baby and all that?"

"It's your choice. But if you do decide to keep it, just know that I'm not going anywhere. We're almost 23, we can start our own family a little early."

"Really?" She looks back up at me.

"Of course. Anything for you." I peck her forehead.

"I love you so much. Thank you for being here." She gently pushes me back so I'm laying on her bed, then cuddles into my chest.

"I love you too y/n/n. Now let's take a nap. I'll be here in case you have a nightmare." I wrap my arms around her.

She pecks my neck. "I always sleep well when I'm with you."

Soon she falls asleep and I admire her face. She still looks so beautiful after crying her eyes out, which is absolutely phenomenal to me. I then realize how exhausted I am, from early flights to meet and greets to late night tour practices, I really needed this nap. Falling asleep after reuniting with my girlfriend. Even under the circumstances, I am still really happy to be with her again. I close my eyes as slumber takes over.

time skip

Y/N's pov

I slept like a baby in Lauren's arms. It's crazy how she makes everything better.

As I wake up to the sweet scent of her hair and the warmth from her body, I inwardly smile. I notice she is still asleep and decide not to wake her. Instead, I think about what we have to do once we get out of bed while listening to her steady heartbeat and soft snores.

Ugh, Laur's gonna make me go somewhere outside with her. I mean, it's probably healthy to see the sun on a daily basis but not when the chances of running into him exist.

My thoughts are interrupted as I feel Lauren start to wake up.

"Oof, that was the best rest I've ever had since tour started." She groans.

"Me too." I agree and try not to get distracted by how attractive her morning voice sounds.

"How are you feeling?"

"A lot better, thanks to you." I lean up to kiss her cheek.

"I'm glad. So, anything in particular that you wan-" she's interrupted by my stomach grumbling and she giggles. "So, eating is the first thing on our list. When was the last time you ate?"

"Umm.. I'm not sure..."

"What?!" She sits up on the bed and my head lands on a pillow. "Okay, I'll make you something right now. Anything in particular?"