Friends With Benefits

warning ⚠️ : mentions of (but no actual) smut lolll

Y/N's pov

I wake up to the sound of an alarm, which is the default iPhone one. Horrific, I know. I move to mute my alarm when I realize there is a body practically on top of mine.

"Ugh, turn it off." A voice mumbles. Ah, it's Lauren. Her head is buried in the crook of my neck, her arms are around my abdomen, and her right leg is wrapped around my hips. Not to mention, we're both only in our underwear.

"Okay, okay." Since she has occupied my right arm, I reach over to my nightstand with my left and am barely able to press 'Stop.'

Lauren rolls her body off of mine to stretch. "Good morning. I'm so tired."

"Morning Laur. And yeah, I bet you are from how loud you were last—" She slaps my arm and I start laughing.

"Shut up or you'll be dry for the next month." She places her hand on my inner thigh, slowly stroking it with her thumb.

"As if you could last that long." I smirk.

"Mm but I heard Makayla's good in bed. I mean, I can already tell with how fast her tongue moves. Maybe I'll ask her instead." She smirks back.

For some reason, I flinch at her words. She's had a crush on this so-called 'Makayla' for a few months now. And of course, I have no right to be mad seeing as we aren't together, but I still wish she would love me the way I love her. Or maybe stop bringing her up. I don't even know who Makayla is! She's probably some perfect girl I could never compare to.

I knew it was a bad idea agreeing to be friends with benefits with Lauren, since I already loved her before. But I couldn't help myself.

"Yeah you should and see if she's as good as me." I roll my eyes.

"Cocky ass." She squeezes my thigh one last time before letting go. "We have class in 30, so get up."

"Tease." I watch as she walks across the room to the bathroom. We're in Lauren's room, by the way. Her bed doesn't squeak, if you know what I mean. Though it wouldn't really matter since we're really loud anyways.

"Stop staring at me weirdo."

"I don't need to if I've already seen it all." I wink.

"Whatever. I'm gonna shower."

"Ooh can--"

"No. We actually gotta go Y/N." She laughs at me before shutting the door.

"Ugh, fine." I drag myself out of her bed. After stealing some clothes from her closet, along with a towel, I head to the guest bathroom to freshen up.

"Oh, hey Y/N." Someone greets.

"Oh shit you scared me!" I jump, feeling grateful that I wrapped the towel around me. I turn to see Arielle, Lauren's housemate.

"Oops, sorry. I just got home from a sleepover and wanted to say hi. But why are you roaming around in a towel?"

"It's okay. I'm gonna shower here." I point to the bathroom.

"Oh okay well I got to go to work so bye!"

"See ya." I make sure to lock the door before hopping into the shower.

time skip

Lauren and I made it to class on time. After this one, we have a different class so we part ways. We're different majors, so I have psych and she has music, or something, with the Makayla girl.