Pregnant - Part 4

so i actually decided to continue this LOL

Lauren's pov

"Baby I'm so excited to go to Paris!" Y/N tells me, full of excitement. We're waiting to board the plane and she has the widest smile on her face, making me happy as well.

"Me too love. Imagine how many romantic dates we can go on..." My mind travels to when I propose but I shake it off quickly, not wanting Y/N to know.

She rests her hand on mine and kisses my cheek. "We should buy really long baguettes and have a sword fight."

"What?!" I giggle at her silliness.

"Pleaseeee? And we'll have days worth of bread after!" She reasons. "Tell me that's not valid enough!"

"Okay babe, that'll be on our to do list." I say, still giggling.

"Yay! I love you."

"Mm I love you more."

"What are you two laughing about?" A voice interrupts our moment, making me slightly annoyed.

"Nothing, Dani." Y/N says, still grinning.

"Right..." My sister looks at us skeptically when the security people announce boarding.

"Attention, all passengers boarding flight 62A to Paris, France, please come to gate 5 and have your passport and ticket ready, thank you."

time skip

We've arrived at our hotel rooms and of course Y/N and I are sharing.

"Laur is it okay if I take a nap? I'm exhausted. You and the girls can go explore first?" Y/N asks, flopping onto the bed as soon as we enter our room.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" I sit by her on the opposite side of the bed.

"No, I'll just be sleeping and wouldn't want you wasting our precious time in Paris to watch me like a creep."

"Hey! Any time with you is not wasteful, even if you're sleeping. Plus I can get work done or something. And it's not creepy, it's called admiration!" I reach over to slap her butt because she's laying on her side, facing me.

"Ow! Babe you're already working so hard on tour, why would you want to do more? You should go have fun with your sisters."

"Are you 100 percent sure? What if you need something? Or you start hurting from the baby? Or—"

"Lauren. I'll be fine, I'm literally just sleeping. I love that you want to care for me all the time, but I want you to take care of yourself by having fun with your sisters, okay? You've been so supportive to me this past month and on top of that you're on tour! I can't imagine how much of a break you need." Y/N sits up to grab my hands.

"I guess you're right... but I would never need a break from spending time with you and caring for you. Just tour." I lean in to peck her lips.

"I'm sure you want to hang out with your sisters though, right?"

"I don't know, they're annoying and you're cute so..."

She playfully rolls her eyes. "Listen to the pregnant lady. I'm old, mature, and wise."

"You're only older by a few months! And to be honest I'm smarter than you." I let out my 'evil cackle' as my future wife's jaw drops.