Wifey

Lauren's pov

So there's this trend going on where you call your boyfriend or girlfriend husband or wife, and I want to try it on y/n. While going live. Call me evil, but I think it'll be cute. I decided to call y/n and see if she could come over. It's a Saturday afternoon so she should be able to.

"Hey Laur what's up?" My girlfriend asks me through the phone.

"Hi babe, wanna come over today? I miss you." I reply and she laughs.

"Bubs we went out just yesterday. Didn't know I was your only friend." I hear her smile through her words.

"Hey! I actually have many friends." I say confidently, though in reality I have like 4, if you don't include my family. "But I wanna see my girlfriendddddd."

"Aw you're so cute. Of course I'll come over, I was only teasing." She giggles. "I'll be there in 20, okay?"

"Yay! Love you." I grin, knowing I can do the trend today.

"Love you more. See you in a bit." She replies before ending the call. As I wait for y/n I create a poll on Instagram, asking my fans if I should livestream on TikTok or Instagram in 30 minutes. I smirk as I imagine y/n's cute face all flustered when I call her wife. But then again, it could also backfire because she's very cheeky.

"Earth to Lauren." Amy's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I look at her confused.

"Stop daydreaming about your girlfriend Laur." Amy teases. "But anyways I asked what are you doing today?"

"Oh! y/n is coming over soon and I was thinking about calling her my wife on live so she gets embarrassed." I smile.

"WIFE?! YOU'RE ENGAGED?! I CAN'T HEAR OH MY GOSH!" Amy screams so loud I jolt back.

"No Ames, we are not engaged. It's a trend going around." I say calmly, hoping it will calm her down as well.

"Oh. Do you want the house to yourselves or..?"

"Nahh it's okay. You can witness and laugh with me."

"Laur I don't know if I should call you evil or funny."

"Definitely funny. But anyways y/n should be here any minute so don't be obvious!!" I emphasize. Amy has a tendency to expose things on accident because she talks a lot.

"Yes ma'am. I'll be in my room and I'll come out when I hear y'all going live. Or maybe I'll watch your live."

"Sounds good." As if on cue, the doorbell rings and Amy hurries back to her room. I then make my way to the door and open it for y/n.

"Hi baby." I can't help but smile and hug her before she can say anything.

"Hi bub. Have you eaten yet? I brought lunch. And I wasn't sure if Amy was going to join us but I bought extra in case." She informs me and strokes my hair with her free hand.

"How are you so perfect? You're literally wife material." I kiss her lips and notice shes blushing like crazy. "And no I have not eaten yet." Little does she know my plan. It's going to be so cute. I then grab her hand, dragging her to the kitchen.

"So what's the plan for today?" y/n asks me, still flustered.

"Umm I was thinking about going live, do you want to?" I already came out to my fans last year, when y/n and I had been dating for a year. I don't really care that I lost a few thousand followers, it was worth it because y/n makes me happy.

"Yeah sure, your fans are so funny." She smiles. "Let's get the food out first and then start okay?"

"Okay." y/n bought bagel sandwiches from one of my favorite restaurants. "Oh my gosh I love you!"