Chapter 19

sorry for the Long Update I've Been Stressed with life I just wanna Deep throat a Woman's leg and go to sleep forever, not to mention I've been lurking in Tako's chat. (I'm not joking about wanting to deep throat a leg tho or am I?)

(2nd POV)

*You finished Preparing to Join the search party, You Close the Door Behind You, and lay your Shoes on the Cold pavement which Expanded throughout TenguCity, You decided to test your luck and open the hack client menu and Turn On ESP, you expected her to be out of tracer range but she was in tracer Range. Is it some sort of trap the thought resonated in your mind leaving you conflicted, time has passed and you decided to go along with it, as you cross a subdivision you check on the Tracer to see she was moving? Not away but closer towards you, You take a left turn on the next Subdivision when you suddenly Bump Into Kaguya, She fell to the ground on her Butt with a loud Thud meanwhile you stood surprisingly Still like a Hardened wall.*

You: "Sorry, I was too busy reacting to the shivering wind rather than looking where I was going"

*you said as you Assisted Kaguya who used her hands to support her legs that Layed on the Cold Pavements Surface, After Helping her she began to Start Ranting about Stuff you were too uninterested to Hear or Comprehend. I looked back at the tracer to see she was out of range, you cursed to yourself Silently as you Started Walking around with Kaguya following you, Trying to get In range For the tracer to pick up her whereabouts, Kaguya meanwhile Was in deep thought as if something was Bugging her.*

Kaguya: "Y/n I have a question"

You: "Ask away"

*You said giving 0 Care at all, but what She said next Made you froze.*

Kaguya: "When You Saw Natsumi for the first time I saw something In your Eyes, what I could describe from what I saw was a Heart Which Gleamed a Furious and Vengeful Sensation."

*You Shudder a bit, before giving of Sigh Silently to yourself While Your mind was Enveloped in Unpleasant memories of your Past Life, You Were Snapped out of your Rather Grim Vision*

You: "Long story short. I Used to Have a Girlfriend and then she Black Mailed me and we Broke up"

Kaguya: "Eh!? Like that, you would immediately be mad at just that!? There's got to be more."

*You Groan Before giving her a serious look*

You:  "Fine I'll tell you the Full story In the shortest way possible, I had This brother Who was Great At Everything and Stole most of the Spotlight and attention in my childhood and teenage years, I myself wanted to feel Attention the same amount he had felt every day, so I decided to Get what he Doesn't have..."

*You inhale and let out a deep sigh Expressing your Feelings about your past*

You: "this Girl looked Identical to Natsumi's Transformed Form or what she would've looked like if she were an adult, Due to fear of my Brother Stealing Her, I Grew Anxious and gave her too much attention and love more than what you're Normally supposed to give, And also because of that I Grew an Obsessive Nature to Separate any-one who tries to Interact with her, I was desperately trying to Make her not lose Interest or Love within me. And that's The downfall and where it all went To shit, This woman saw the opportunity of Manipulation and Black Mailing To make me leave her alone, I don't blame her though since she's started to Become Anxious and Scared whenever I'm near her. But the way she did it was what Ticked me off. But I won't go into detail With That. So now you understand?"