Chapter 17

seeing this story stagnate and rank down at an alarming rate while I do nothing actually inspires me to write.
________________________________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

*after singing Kaguya a song to put her to sleep I went back to my place and went to sleep, but until I was woken up again but this time it was by a loud clock ticking sound coming from outside, I got out of bed for the last time and this time I got dressed and went to peek outside I saw nothing but the Bluish violet color of the sky which was quite a beautiful sight, but what I noticed was the moon it was starting to pick up speed before it immediately went down by itself, the same thing happened when the sun came up it was immediately night I looked around.*

You: Is this made in heaven?

*After looking around I saw nothing but this suspicious dude, it was the same Dude who shot me and broke multiple multiple armor sets, he was on top of a building, he was just sitting there menacingly, but what I also noticed was a humanoid being that stood behind him, the being itself had about the same build as the man, but what piqued my interest was its face was a clock and the clock itself was moving according to the time, when I looked at the time on my phone it was still 3 AM. Which was highly unlikely since it just turned day again, I looked at my wristwatch and saw it also said 3 Am.*

You: 'Why Can't I find out the time'

*I Turned on My hack client and searched for the nearest open clock store, I immediately Sprinted towards it and what I saw shocked me a bit, the clock also said 3 AM. How?. I asked myself as I returned back, I saw the dude was staring at me, I closed my eyelids for a split second but when I reopened them he was gone, I felt his presence behind me so I turned around to see him standing there, he had a silver Stopwatch in his hand, the stopwatch itself was moving accordingly to the time, he stopped the stopwatch, and time itself stopped and moved back to normal.*

???: Quite Unfortunate, That you caught me accelerating the Day

You: Why are you Accelerating the day

???: Because the Next part of the plot where you're relevant starts in 3 days, Author-Kun Doesn't want to write 3 chapters of Filler content So-

You: He sent you to Accelerate Time

???: Yup he was going to make another excuse with you sleeping in for 3 days

You: I think that's highly unlikely to happen

???: Yeah the Author Can be Unrealistic sometimes

You: Yup. He made me sleep through the entire Miku Arc

???: That Bad Huh?

You: Yeah we need a better author. Before I forget what's your name?

???: My name? It's Frappuccino Kohi but you can just call me by my nickname Coffee

You: Isn't that a beverage?

Coffee: Yup. The author has this Obsession with coffee to the point he named us after coffee types, and he worships some Goddess His Mind had made up

You: So you have Siblings from what I'm assuming

Coffee: Nope most of the Other Kohi's are my Descendants and One is just me from another Universe.

You: Oh Ok

________________________________________________________________________________

Coffee: Ok that's enough talking I have to go now