Chapter 15

It's so rare seeing a Date a live male reader Story reach volume  8-12 or 3rd season of the anime.

*Y/n Was about To leave when Kotori Came out of nowhere and dropkicks Y/n and she Dragged him back to Shido*

Kotori: You can't leave your part of Natsumi's Game now

Y/n: Why......Me?

________________________________________________________________________________

Kotori: You understand now?

Y/n: Yeah. Date Kaguya and Yuzuru if they do anything suspicious dropkick then decapitate them?

Kotori: No, Don't decapitate them. what are you an idiot?

Y/n: No I'm the protagonist that wants to live a quiet life like Kira but the author keeps screwing me over with his shenanigans

Kotori: I don't know what you're rambling about. just go home already and prepare for your date

Y/n: Ok bye

________________________________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

*A Night had passed and a new day had started, except I woke up at past noon, I decided to start my date off with Yuzuru, but the problem was I had a full schedule today and didn't realize it until this morning*

*I opened my fridge to find nothing, only a few pitchers filled with cold water stored inside them. So at that moment, I decided to Go get some Grocery first*

*but as I was on my way home I felt someone Staring at me Menacingly, I look around and saw no-one Suspicious, I arrived at my apartment, I unlocked the door and went inside I placed the Groceries Inside and Quickly Enable Blink*

*I quickly moved through lagged time, I was indeed right Someone Was watching me, the person wore a White Tailcoat, White Waist-length Trousers, Black shoe and a Cap that looked like it was from the Navy*

*the Lagged me had Disappeared as Time moved normally now, as time went back to normal. I felt a sudden pain in both My legs and chest, I look down to see Bullet holes. multiple*

Your Mind: 'is there someone behind me. No, he's the only person here. He must've pre-shot those bullets and predicted where I would move and stop in lagged time. But no-one can just do that'

*I immediately Materialised double shields and blocked, I Awaited for my Regeneration to kick in*

 *but the shields had no effect as he just Unleashed a Barrage of bullets that pierced through the shield and through my Wrist and Chestplate while leaving a huge dent on my armor durability.*

 *To make sure none of my armor had broke I stealthily and Tactically Kept changing armor sets to make sure he doesn't break any of them. And also to attempt to Confuse him since the bullet holes are now gone and he doesn't know I have multiple armor-sets all ready for combat*

*after a while, he opened the cylinder of his revolver and I was given the opportunity to Attack him while he was Reloading*

*but he had seen me try to make a move and he Spun His Gun and Started shooting again, I Immediately Materialised My shield and Blocked a Few bullets like only 1 or 2 but the remaining ones had Shot through my Shoulder*