Chapter 20

I've been sad boy today or just been sad boy for a few Weeks....the entirety of last month....

(2nd POV)

*You were experiencing supreme bliss, no stress, no noise just Surreal Peace and Silence. as time passed you felt your self drifting away from this Paradise and into the real world...*

*you open your eyelids and look around until you recall the occurrences earlier, you were sick with a mild fever. you told them it was nothing and you could go do a full day, but the twins had insisted you stay in bed until it went away...but for some bizarre reason, it had gotten worse?*

*you sigh to no one but yourself expressing your frustration with the current events*

your thoughts: 'I wonder how Shido deals with these spirits, I struggle enough with those 2, but he has 5.'

-.-. .... --- .. -.-. .________________________________________________________________________________

(3rd POV)

*Itsuka residence.......it was a normal morning until.....a loud bang was heard. not that kind of bang*

Kotori: "are you seriously engaging in lewd acts like this, under the same roof as your sister?"

Shido: "it's a misunderstanding! right, Natsumi?"

*Shido said as he turned towards Natsumi who was in her adult form.*

Natsumi: "Shido's Such a Perv"

Shido: "WAIT. how did you transform into your adult form!?"

Kotori: "Speaking of which I never told you about Natsumi, that is"

Shido: "is the seal incomplete or broken, or maybe something else"

Kotori: "no the seal itself was a success"

Shido: "Then, is something impacting her mental state?"

Kotori: "I guess you could say that. you know, Natsumi's kinda mentally weak"

*Kotori said as she whispered the last part who Natsumi couldn't hear so she decided to cut Shido off before he could react*

Natsumi: "hey now, what are you two whispering, don't leave this poor girl out of the loop"

Kotori: "listen here. do something about transforming over every little thing"

Natsumi: "Don't be jealous Shido fell for me. it's not your fault your body is inferior to mine"

*Shido smiles awkwardly as the two began their little squabble*

-.-. --- -. - .-. --- .-..________________________________________________________________________________

*the day had proceeded as normal, until ms. okamine dropped the Dive Bombers bomb by that I mean an announcement of a student transfer from here to England, Shido causes a scene as usual and went to confront Origami, as he arrived he knocks a bit before twisting the doorknob to his surprise it was open he takes a step inside to see nothing but an empty apartment. he turns his back and was about to leave someone uses a cloth to cover his mouth, there was probably a pufferfish inside and other stuff, I won't name it Because. Laziness*

*he woke up tied to a chair in some abandoned room and in front of him was origami. the author's favorite girl tied with Nia.*