Chapter 4: Brocon 1 And 2

(3rd POV)

Y/n: "Before we begin What's your name?"

Mana: "Mana takamiya. Spirit"

Mana Takamiya "Brocon#2"

Y/n: "Well I am Y/n L/n or as some other people know me as S/n"

Mana: "I'm guess your a new one"

Y/n: "I am. Now let our battle begin"

Mana Rushes at Y/n with her Sword but Y/n Just side steps and strikes her down with her sword, she quickly tries getting up but Fails

Y/n: "Stop. Your only going to hurt yourself. You've been Defeated accept It"

Mana: "fine. You win for now"

Y/n: "Kurumi Let's go"

Kurumi: "Very well Y/n-Chan~. I enjoyed our little Date shido see you soon"

Y/n quickly walks into the bushes and soon was soon out of sight or range along with Kurumi suddenly Jumping and embracing him from behind

Y/n: "Get off.... Or I'll Crystal you off"

Kurumi: "Ara~ Ara~ This was just a thanks for You saving me time"

Y/n: "yeah whatever go away. My peaceful and quiet life is now ruined"

Kurumi: "Aw~ don't be like that. If the AST and other spirit related organisations do find out where you live I'll be happy to let you live at my place. Maybe we can even do Lewd things~"

Y/n quickly Gets Kurumi off and speed hacks away, Kurumi just giggles Amused at the result

Kurumi: "Aw~ I scared him away, but We'll meet again soon"
________________________________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

The next day arrives and everything went as normal, Went to school Had Class As normal. It felt weird, way too weird, Class ended But Something so suddenly happend My stomach made a sound I know too well, I immediately ran to the bathroom and Sit on the toilet.

Y/n: "God damn it"
________________________________________________________________________________

As I exited The bathroom after flushing, I quickly Stretch as I been sitting on that thing for an hour, I Head outside and see everyone laying on the floor.

Y/n: "What kind of Fetish is this?"

I quickly Look outside that the color changed, it reminded me of an anime That changed colors whenever in a fight scene I forgot its name though. But it started with Jojo, I quickly the school was covered in the color changing dome, I quickly walk outside and try looking for the source of the color change, when I suddenly heared fighting from the roof top, I use Free cam and I could see a Red haired girl fighting Kurumi who was already defeated and was about to shoot her with some sort of cannon, I quickly Activate Future Making my presense Known, I quickly teleport Infront of Kurumi and Pull out double shields and Guard the Laser Doesn't manage to pierce through the shield but it did break, I quickly pull out a Bow and shot an arrow at her, Taking her down.